Handshake Process

Akeam

Dec 4, 2016
Hi trying to update my SWF. All packet ids are correct
HANDLED PACKET -> GetClientVersionEvent
HANDLED PACKET -> InitCryptoEvent
and then just stops at 76% no other packets are handled. RSAKeys are also correct?

SOUL

┼ ┼ ┼
Nov 10, 2015
Did you upgrade to the latest SWF? and most likely a incorrect structure hard to tell given by the information you've gave us though

Akeam

Dec 4, 2016
Wrong , most incorrect structures will result in disconnections i.e incorrect catalog structure > dc upon clicking on the catalog
i know this but it stoppes at InitCryptoEvent i update to 10.31 and it work fine but now 11.29 cannot passed InitCryptoMessageEvent

NeedForSpreed

May 18, 2014
i know this but it stoppes at InitCryptoMessageEvent i update to 10.31 and it work fine but now 11.29 cannot passed InitCryptoMessageEvent
It's most likely the keys. It used to do that to me to. Please check your keys and check so that you're using the right swf.

Skickat från min FRD-L09 via Tapatalk

Akeam

Dec 4, 2016
Something isn't correct because it's not entering and it's most likely one of those things.

Skickat från min FRD-L09 via Tapatalk
thanks for the help i will keep trying to find the problem :/ if i find i will reply here! if any one know any other idea plz message

update i disable handshake process in swf and works now but i do not want to keep it disable will keep looking for problem resolver

Users who are viewing this thread