Recruiting HalfHotel Staffs

HalfHotel

Jul 24, 2015
Hi,

We are recruiting new staff members to our hotel that is still under construction.. So We dont really have working client or website at this moment...

We are not paying anything currently to any staff member!
(only Coders might get little bonuses from their work.. other jobs are just volunteers!)

We are at this moment only looking for:
  • 2 Coders
  • 2 GFX Designers
if you will apply for us, we would appreaciate if you would just focus to our hotel and not do "doublejobbing" but if you have other job too don't quit it.. We just want you to push work 120 percent and not just 10%..
If you think you have enough talent to be example coder for us just contact me via skype (patutommi) and answer to all questions that I have listed below:

Name:
Why we should pick you?:
What would you bring to our staff team:

I will answer to everyone of you personally in skype and tell you will I pick you or not..

Little about HalfHotel:
We have considered that Half will be r63 hotel or r64b but we will talk more about this with our new coders! We will not create RP hotel.. We also maybe will have some cool ROTW and COTW races and loth of other fun events!

I will hope that everyone who is intrested and have time will apply! I will pick best of you to work for our hotel!

Best regards,
Patrik
HalfHotel

CortexNetworks

Cortex Hosts - Founder
May 13, 2015
@HalfHotel - Why dont you merge your hotel with mine ( ), this will save you time and money. Are you interested in discussing this in more depth ?

Users who are viewing this thread