Flash HabWorld.CO.UK | R63B | Custom CMS |

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kasatka

Jul 22, 2013
Agreed, anyway I'm only here to say that the hotel ( ) is currently down due to moving hosts, it shouldn't take long hopefully.(that's if you have went to the site)

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Looks ok but the site is Very slow & client wont even load but goodluck

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
Client does load, takes a bit longer on your first time and yeah site is a bit slow but we'll speed it up soon

Meap

Nov 7, 2010
HabWorld is up and running!
There may still be a few catalogue bugs but we plan to fix them ASAP
Currently, 99% of everything is working but we are working on a new Catalogue for users and plan on setting up our voting system and VIP system very shortly!

Cyclop

Dec 9, 2013
Looks really good, but make sure you dont add too many things so it doesnt look tacky.

Meap

Nov 7, 2010
Yeah, we dont plan on adding muchs to the CMS considering it already has alot of features anyways

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Looks decent, good luck.
  • The register was a bit annoying, the whole having to wait for it to walk around...
  • Also I was a bit put off that the CMS was like a replica of the client then you go into the client and it looks more or less the same...
Nevertheless, it looks promising.

Meap

Nov 7, 2010
Thanks Lepos :)
Keep joining Guys, hiring Staff at 15-20 Online Users!

Meap

Nov 7, 2010
Thanks man, its called Thunderbolt but I wouldn't waste your time trying to set it up, its extremely hard to get it all working. You would just be doing it for nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread