Flash HabWorld.CO.UK | R63B | Custom CMS |

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flippehh

Jun 1, 2013
HabWorld%20Hotel.gif
HabWorld Hotel is the re-creation of HabRockz but only this time, it is 1000x better! The Hotel is still Ran by Jeremy and Zod but the professionalism and effort that has been put into the Hotel for the new Start is Incredible. We have intensely updated and renovated the entire hotel to make it appeal to wide audiences and draw more users in then ever before. Our current user base is very small as we have only just recently managed to get most of the stuff working but we are planning to have this all completed within the next few days but that doesn't stop you from being able to access the client!

Some Features:
  • Completely Custom CMS
  • New Chat Bubbles
  • New Clothing
  • Animated Login/Register
  • Editable homepage background
  • No Exploits
  • Stream (bit like twitter, basically HabWorld User Updates)
  • Great User Options
  • Multiple Account System
Pictures:
843788d90da5752674d46c00f005676f.png

b67642103a157db1c7b122fdd5e188f0.png
0c7629e043192103485c5c4772852d92.png
399072b3dd7a91840462e54c849f3165.png
a1b23da07fabb5f50a821083863bfd36.png
18e9e724910ab61034bbe4059bccd1cb.png
454cf1ee73458e19c60bd5d7600490d6.png
a4046d798215e7be584c4130794ea5e3.png

Flippehh

Jun 1, 2013
Thanks, we plan to update the client soon to use some of the new UI's aswell

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
Custom CMS? This is a rabbo or whatever edit, nothing basically changed. This has been released before. Just sayin.

Flippehh

Jun 1, 2013
Rabbo, this is not Rabbo, any chance you could send me a link for it? Ill see if its the same CMS, chances are most likely not as this CMS is near enough impossible to get it fully working like we do

Edit: Just found Rabbo hotel and they are using a RevCMS edit, this is a completely different CMS, all the coding is different, its a CMS that hardly anyone can get working yet alone find

Kasatka

Jul 22, 2013
Custom CMS? This is a rabbo or whatever edit, nothing basically changed. This has been released before. Just sayin.
It's a customised CMS by Tonny, not Rabbo. Rabbo does NOT use this anymore plus did not create it. I managed to make it work (again), changed or not it is still customised CMS. Habbo didn't use it.

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
It's a customised CMS by Tonny, not Rabbo. Rabbo does NOT use this anymore plus did not create it. I managed to make it work (again), changed or not it is still customised CMS. Habbo didn't use it.
Ok then, Tonny made it my mistake. LOL Some things are changed and I get your point Although its not really customized, A lot of the things were just deleted and "a little" things were added. Nothings dramatically changed.
Rabbo, this is not Rabbo, any chance you could send me a link for it? Ill see if its the same CMS, chances are most likely not as this CMS is near enough impossible to get it fully working like we do

Edit: Just found Rabbo hotel and they are using a RevCMS edit, this is a completely different CMS, all the coding is different, its a CMS that hardly anyone can get working yet alone find
You either can't read because I said this was "RELEASED" I didn't say they were using it right now. -.-
LINKS to the releases of this same exact things:
The CMS and DB;
The Fixes;
its a CMS that hardly anyone can get working yet alone find
- I found them so "good game". LOL

Kasatka

Jul 22, 2013
1. Ours is on IIS (does not work for it but we customised it to do so)2. If Habbo did NOT use it, that means it IS customised. If other retros use it then who cares, it is still a custom CMS and it's an amazing one.3. P.S that fix link did not help as much. All he did was gave me the Emu and Swfs and refused to reply after that so I had to fix it myself.4. "Good Game" - you were asking me to send you/fix yours up WITHIN that fixed link apparently so I don't know why you're trying to prove that as a point wrong.

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
Ok then, Tonny made it my mistake. LOL Some things are changed and I get your point Although its not really customized, A lot of the things were just deleted and "a little" things were added. Nothings dramatically changed.

You either can't read because I said this was "RELEASED" I didn't say they were using it right now. -.-
LINKS to the releases of this same exact things:
The CMS and DB;
The Fixes;

- I found them so "good game". LOL
Excuse me but, ¿are you mad?. Cmon lad you where all mad and addicted on getting this cms to work and still with those "links and fixes" you werent able to get it to work, ¿why come hate at a hotel that did make it work?. Practice you're coding.

So "Good game" to you, lad.

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
Excuse me but, ¿are you mad?. Cmon lad you where all mad and addicted on getting this cms to work and still with those "links and fixes" you werent able to get it to work, ¿why come hate at a hotel that did make it work?. Practice you're coding.

So "Good game" to you, lad.
Does it look like i'm mad? "LOL" I was telling that guy that it was released because he said it was never released and nobody else can get it to work, I personally am done with it now that I got a new theme going on that is probably one favorites.

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
Does it look like i'm mad? "LOL" I was telling that guy that it was released because he said it was never released and nobody else can get it to work, I personally am done with it now that I got a new theme going on that is probably one favorites.
They never said it was never released mate. And good luck with you're "theme".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread