Flash Habtown - Unique in countless ways!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecko1223

Feb 28, 2013
HABTOWN HOTEL

About Us

We're the old hendo hotel. I re-made it as we decided hendo wasn't working the way we wanted it to. This is a new and improved hotel. We brought all the best bits from hendo, and made a brand new, exciting, fun hotel. We get 25+ daily, and growing so fast. The hotel itself, has been heavily edited to make us custom and unique.

Our Catalogue
Jess's catalogue was our basis, but i have edited it quite considerably. Everything is alphabetical and the catalogue is small, so everything is easier to find. I'm going to stretch myself and say we have the best catalogue on the known retros. More customs, and furniture than anyone, and the layout is great.

What Sets Us Different From The Others
Well, we have a edited cms, which we have made unique to ourselves. Our catalogue is like no other. We're proud to have the compact, and full catalogue as we do. We strive to add the best furniture around, and i'm sure we have a bigger collection of furniture then any english hotel around. We have our own edited habbo.swf, which sets up apart from any other hotel. With our edits, it's allowed us to add many more pets than any other hotel also. We have many custom pets, which isn't the biggest feature, but it's something to enjoy. I think we're all sick of the typical, standard hotels. We get the latest furniture, clothes and enables as soon as they get released also. All we need now is users.

Features Our Hotel Has
We have working trax, with the original trax music, and over 40 real life songs and adding
We have fully working friend Stream
Kickwars Feature
60+ Pets, that's more than any known hotel in the world
Custom catalogue with more than 100+ pages of unique customs, with all the latest furniture releases
Unique clothes that other hotels dont have
Every new handitem, clothes, and enables known to be release
Unique commands. Spin, faceless, buy and sell room commands
Room Marketplace
Commands that let you become pets
Great events like, User of the week, Room of the week, Lottery, and other cool events
An amazing free bots panel, for any user to use. Add lots of bots, with speech you want for them
Our habbo swf is edited and isn't like any other hotel out there at all
And much much more

Room Model Maker
We have a room model maker which I've not seen around English hotels before. It let's you create your own room model design. So you can design the shape, and everything!

Eco
We have a stable economy. We have a custom feature that lets us limit the sales of weekly rares like a r63b hotel so you know how many furniture are in circulation.

Link

A small percent of what we have to offer!
1zgxaok.jpg

2hyhq41.jpg

2pzbho5.jpg

2n6xds9.jpg

2s6vuig.jpg

8vt2py.jpg

1zcgzl1.jpg

2ik6ph4.jpg

3346lpz.jpg

Last edited:

iExplicit

Jul 30, 2013
Not bad, i could see this growing pretty quickly, Dislike the CMS and a few parts of the SWFS

AwkwardPie

Mar 8, 2014
I like the cms although it could do with some improvement, good luck with your hotel! I'll be sure to join.

Last edited:

AwkwardPie

Mar 8, 2014
Ecko the problem is I've already registered by accident and you only allow 1 account per ip so I am unable to join.

Vanish

Rising Java Developer
Dec 8, 2013
Awesome CMS, Loving how you took a page out of every cms like
the index was from core hotel's cms if i'm not mistaken
and the me page and some others were from JayCustom's CMS
9.99/10!!!!! Goodluck mate. if you need a coder/custom maker hit me up on pm :)

Ecko1223

Feb 28, 2013
Awesome CMS, Loving how you took a page out of every cms like
the index was from core hotel's cms if i'm not mistaken
and the me page and some others were from JayCustom's CMS
9.99/10!!!!! Goodluck mate. if you need a coder/custom maker hit me up on pm :)

Yeah, the index is from core, but i fixed it up. And oh, jay, he copied from me. I worked close with the guy. But thanks. I do need a custom maker

Vanish

Rising Java Developer
Dec 8, 2013
Yeah, the index is from core, but i fixed it up. And oh, jay, he copied from me. I worked close with the guy. But thanks. I do need a custom maker
Um i'm Emilio on ur hotel, we can talk on there :)

Cyclop

Dec 9, 2013
The index is nice, the emu edits are sxc. But I think you have a bit too much on the CMS?

iExplicit

Jul 30, 2013
This looks like a promising hotel, I can see this getting somewhere, All the best & Goodluck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread