HABSTAR <-- New Hotel | New Features | New Stuff --> HABSTAR

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayAstro

Aug 13, 2014
Whatsup Devbest,

Jay Astro here releasing the first official advertisement for my newest hotel, !

Habstar - Join our new space adventure
Habstar is a space themed retro that we have taken a lot of time to present this awesome community and make it unique for everyone. Our goals on this project are pretty straight forward however are very hard to accomplish. We plan to have a successful hotel in the future gaining users day by day to start just a nice friendly place where we all can have loads of fun! Unfortunately its not all dependent on our staff team to gain users and make this a successful hotel, we need everyone to help out in a situation like this! So definitely come check us out, and if you decide to stay, help us gain users by inviting your friends, family, anyone! We would greatly appreciate any help! Thank you!

Hotel Specifications
Habstar is a R63 hotel we are using a CMS based off of HoloCMS and we are currently running on gold tree emulator! Using both of the specifications, we have been able to create uniqueness and new stuff not only for us, but for as you aswell! Most people might like R63b for the versions new features etc, however our hotel not only has R63b features, we have even more features beyond that, and R63 is not as buggy as R63b, so its a plus plus situation!

New Features
(We also do have new features already finished, tested, and ready to use, just havent released them on the actual site yet, we try to keep things on a timed basis and don't want to release all of our goods where we get boring!)
- Transform into 40+ different pets
- Buy / Sell Room commands
- Make movies using habbo characters and habbo furni
- Use our sites very own generator that generates pictures between you and other habstar users.
- Create your own room layouts / room sizes
- Add gifs , stickers, pictures, backgrounds, much more to your "My page"
- New and easy to use "Create a bot" system
- New customs / awesome catalogue
- Much much more you can experience here at habstar!
** Definitely come check us out to experience all the features yourself **

Pictures:

eC5m0Xg.png

p5uLwVV.png

9GZR2ot.png
YVyYYpy.png
2hDqdNZ.png
9GZR2ot,p5uLwVV,YVyYYpy,FlYasE7,i24f7XB,2hDqdNZ,dLlb78P

If you would like to contact me for possible staff positions, Ill list the positions we have, and I'll also leave my skype available below aswell!

Positions:
- Manager
- Trial Mods (Mods, headmods, etc)
- Event Staff
- DJ's

Jay Astro
Owner

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
I love the User Profiles that you guys have,good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread