Flash HabStar Hotel | r63b | Opened again .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyon

The Realest Nigga Ever
Dec 22, 2013
uyfdh.gif

Past Of The Hotel :
We were first started as an " EpicHost Hosted Hotel ". We grew rapidly with the help of our past owner . We were named Hebzo for our first few Versions of Hebzo/Habstar . We reached an goal of 12 users registered and 5 users daily everyday .

Staff/Management Team :

Our staff team is 2 people . Baller is running the hotel swiftly and smoothly on his own . Baller plans to hire more staff members when we hit am decent amount of users. Flawless like herself helps moderate and take down people who are trying to harm our community and hotel .

Hotel Statistics :

Habstar Hotel is an RevCMS based Content Management System hotel . We run on a r63B client hotel . We have DDOS protected / Fast Virtual Private Server and Site . We are on the 4th Page of findretros.com . We will grow soon .

What makes Habstar Hotel the best there is ?

We have an unique way of welcoming new users toward our hotel . Were are a new hotel and we are usually upgrading our hotel constantly to make it look very perfect and simple . This is an great place to have great and respectful conversations and host events . The staff team doesn't disrespect the users that are constantly or even online . We also have some cool features here are some things listed below .

• 99.8 % Server Up time
  • Great and simple RevCMS
  • Stabled Economy and Emulator
  • R63b Client
  • Organized Catalog
  • Working Colored Chat
  • Working relationships
  • Minimum Lagg
  • DDos Protected
Are we hiring staff :
Yes we are hiring staff members . When we get am amazing and decent amount of users .

Client :

You must be registered for see images attach

Me page :

Staff Page :

Shop :

Attachments

• upload_2014-3-18_1-7-52.png
    upload_2014-3-18_1-7-52.png
    115.2 KB · Views: 9

Yazmin

Aug 17, 2013
Baller shudda stook with Hebzo, better name personally...
Good luck with the hotel.

Liam

one day at a time
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Looks alright. You should get a real domain though, good luck.

Data

Posting Freak
May 19, 2013
Looks good, apart from the .tk domain and the fact that you haven't changed the logo.
All you really need to do is Change logo, Get a better domain & get a proxy.

Keyon

The Realest Nigga Ever
Dec 22, 2013
Thanks guys . We purchased an co.uk domain and also is changing the logo

Evilsmoothie

Mad kung-fu artist
Feb 11, 2013
Good luck. Why did it close the first time? (Sorry if you've written why, I'm sort off blind today.)

OFT: How the hell do you survive with a Chrome Plugin that adds those types of ads? I almost kill myself everytime I get one of those X_X

broges

Welcome To The Machine
Mar 6, 2014
Good luck. Why did it close the first time? (Sorry if you've written why, I'm sort off blind today.)

OFT: How the hell do you survive with a Chrome Plugin that adds those types of ads? I almost kill myself everytime I get one of those X_X
I hate those underlining shit too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread