HabshineCMS (WalkCMS Edit/Fixes/Translation).

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrArkalys

Java Dev
Jul 29, 2013
Heya Devbest im new to this site but i thought well let's release something... (or i was just bored also possible)...

It's normally WalkCMS but i translated/fixed housekeeping and some other buggs + Translated NEARLY THE WHOLE CMS to english... my SWF's are working but be4 using it you have to translate the flash_texts yourself+some buggs in it so i recommend using other SWF's.

SQl's are with the pack.
CMS is in the pack.
Emu is another release which will i do right after this.

Index 99% didnt edit the custom bar above frank because that's different in all hotels...
Me 100%.
Community 99%.
Others... Well i dont even know that since no one ever used it :D
Client = SWF's so... you should like i said get different SWF's<<<

Download Link:

Screens:
I stole those from a walkcms release but all mine are english for sure!
Image's Dutch but mine are those in English.
Here the links:
Index:
Me:
Staff:
Enjoy the release :)
Credits:
Me 40% for editing/releasing.
Retronet 10% for the pictures.
WalkCMS Release 50% for giving me the CMS i edited/translated :) AND REMOVED BACKDOOR! ... :p
If you have any problems/backdoors/download link broken please tell me in comment.
Have a nice day!

Last edited by a moderator:

AnonTurnt

Jun 21, 2013
Was a little confused when you said it was all English and I click the pictures and it isn't but, downloaded and like it a lot, thank you, cheers.

MrArkalys

Java Dev
Jul 29, 2013
Pictures are dutch yes but i stole them from a dutch site XD
Mine is same but all ENGLISH and housekeeping is added since it wasnt working on the original release on retronet<<<.

MrArkalys

Java Dev
Jul 29, 2013
Ey guys watch my new release in a second!!!! go release the emulator i used too will also show prove of it working :)

MrArkalys

Java Dev
Jul 29, 2013
Credits for Maxime on RetroNet! He's have made this.

Maxime... Wahahahah i know that guy irl that guy cant even make a fucking sandwich XD
Dude just stfu with your 20 posts new fagg and learn to think before you say something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread