Flash Habrow ★ Just Opened ★ Spend your halloween with us! ★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaxes

Aug 30, 2015
About Habrow
Hey guys and welcome to the new retro Habrow. Habrow is a habbo retro that always strives to be the best which is can possibly be. We are run on a 100% Working PLUS Emulator which has the following:
• Working groups.
• Relationships.
• New furni and clothes.
• 100% Working Camera.
Habrow is currently run and managed by Myself, Mason and Kush @Shatter. Together we think that we will be able to strive and make the retro that best that it can possibly be. @Shatter mainly works behind the scenes making sure everything is running smoothly and updated for our users.
Community
Currently at Habrow we are a small based community always looking for new people to join we have a strict economy and will maintain this so then it doesnt result in resets every couple of months. As our community begins to expand we will be hiring new assets from our community to our team to have a chance at applying we will be releasing staff applications soon.
Server
EzAtb0F.png

Our Retro is ran on a 32gb RAM Dedicated Server from this we are certain you will not experience any lag while you are online at habrow.

Here are some screenshots of our CMS and client
VxzWJz4.png

pNlq18y.png

bHoY4Sw.png

n2FfiT7.png

ZHz7eH0.png

vC4pJ5y.png

GKE4C8U.png

57Xk0oe.png
We will be adding more features in the future to the CMS to to give it more of an original feel.

That is all for now thanks for reading and hopefully we will be seeing new faces on Habrow LINK:
If you have any questions then feel free to either find Me, Mason or kush in-game or leave a reply down below and we'll be sure to get back to you. If you have any comments or feedback please let us know because this will help us in the near future to make Habrow the best it can be for you the user.
  • On Registering you will get free VIP.
  • We will be hiring staff around 15-20 users online.
  • We are currently seeking a Moderation and Management team.
  • We have a Professional and Experienced Owners.
  • Daily Backups.
  • You have the ability to be able to Lay and Handitems command.
  • Ddos Protected.
  • Stable Economy.
  • Little to No-Lag in-game client.
  • Bots in catalog to be able to purchase.
  • Sleek and Professional CMS
  • Daily Updates.
LINK: /
We hope to see new faces to our community as it is growing on a daily basis thanks.
Me:
Community:
Articles:
Staff:
Stats:

Last edited:

Youngster

Sensitivity killed my dog...
Aug 10, 2015
I don't see nothing that stands out about this hotel the CMS, is nothing special. For example your title says " spend your Halloween with us " but yet you didn't make a effort to bring any Halloween theme in the hotel or even the logo. I am just telling my opinion about the hotel so don't thing I'm coming at you reckless or anything. But good luck!

Jaxes

Aug 30, 2015
I don't see nothing that stands out about this hotel the CMS, is nothing special. For example your title says " spend your Halloween with us " but yet you didn't make a effort to bring any Halloween theme in the hotel or even the logo. I am just telling my opinion about the hotel so don't thing I'm coming at you reckless or anything. But good luck!
We are still in the process of making edits to the CMS, seen as though we have just recently opened. Other than that thanks for the reply and we'll take it into consideration

M4son

In your mind
Jan 2, 2014
Amazing hotel, very clean and basic CMS. Also very nice and professional staff. Good luck with this, I hope it becomes a success in the future!

Jaxes

Aug 30, 2015
Amazing hotel, very clean and basic CMS. Also very nice and professional staff. Good luck with this, I hope it becomes a success in the future!
Thanks for vouching for us! and we all hope it will be able to become a success in the near future we will be adding new features in-game and on the cms to make it more interactive with the community thanks for the feedback! :)

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
Updates:
Me:
Community:
Articles:
Staff:
Stats:

:p

Jaxes

Aug 30, 2015
Updates:
Me:
Community:
Articles:
Staff:
Stats:

:p
We have just recently made these updates, I'll update the thread soon

Jaxes

Aug 30, 2015
Hey @Jaxes do you still have that dedi from Gan? if so WHY/HOW mine went down after two weeks... he has been gone..
Unfortunately, gan is sadly ill at this moment in time thats all im going to say as it isnt my place to tell people.. Since he was ill the hotel started to lack in updates and came to a time where we decided it was just best if we were to close the hotel altogether. Hopefully in the near future when Gan is better we will re-open and start fresh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread