Recruiting HABRAY.COM ; Hiring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ishh

https://ramgrid.com
Jul 16, 2013
Hello Devbest users, some of you might know me, and some of you might not, let me start off by introducing myself.

My name is Ish, I am a Habbo Retro fanatic, I have owned many hotels in the past, habray.com being my greatest and most recognized.
I am a dedicated owner who will not let HabRay close under any circumstance. HabRay has barely had any downtime and has been online
for quite a while. I along with the assistance of @Sway manage the back-end of HabRay Hotel. The growing community on my hotel is in
need for technical staff. I am a man who believes that work is never over, and upgrades need upgrades.

HabRay is currently #12 on retroslist and averages 20-40 users online daily.

What we need?

HabRay is currently looking for some Technical Support staff, you must know your way around common errors, and know how to improve a CMS.
You must know how to use a database and preferably, how to code.

Application

Name:
Do you have all the requirements stated above?:
Do you tend to give up easy?:
What can you offer to HabRay?:
If you were to change something on HabRay, what would it be?

Feel free to answer these questions below. I'll be in contact.

Last edited:

Brennen

hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia
Nov 6, 2011
Name: Dexter Morgan
Do you have all the requirements listed?: Mhmm, I worked with retros for 8 months before stopping after I got swatted lmfao.
Do you tend to give up easy?: Never, I work until I find a way to fix the issue or to make something better, giving up is a pussy way out..
What can you offer to HabRay?: I can offer experience, time and love. I am also pretty chill and haven't played retros in a while now.
If you were to change something on HabRay, what would it be?
Haven't been on it yet, but you seem pretty great and would love to join up and get to know everyone.

I know CSS and HTML, minor PHP but I know my way around a habbo database like its my backyard... although my backyard is quite small...? :p

Anyways, even if I don't fit the requirements I would love to be linked to the retro and maybe receive another staff position..

EDIT**

Just realized the link was in the post lmfao.
Would love to play again!

Ishh

Jul 16, 2013
Im the owner, and your telling me im not hiring?

Brennen

hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia
Nov 6, 2011
I correct myself... my bad. Talked to bobbehhh again.. He told me whats up...

Stalin

Some people are cunts, oh well.
Aug 17, 2013
Name: James Grahame
Do you have all the requirements stated above?: Yes, I certainly do.
Do you tend to give up easy?: Not at all.
What can you offer to HabRay?: I can offer numerous things, including updates/new features to the CMS as well as in-game updates.
If you were to change something on HabRay, what would it be?: First thing I would do would be update and edit the catalogue to a more organised, compact look. I'd also work on a new design for the main site as I'm personally getting over the Habbo theme. As a long-time user, and ex-expert of HabRay, I know the community fairly well also.

I can obviously reply with a much better application, so if need be, send me a PM.

Mega

Posting Freak
Mar 23, 2013
Name: Harith
Do you have all the requirements stated above?: Yeah, I know how to code and know database but not MSQL lol <<
Do you tend to give up easy?: I never give up, always try and try.
What can you offer to HabRay?: I can offer stuffs that doesn't have on other hotels, etc: I can try to make the hotel funner (lol)
If you were to change something on HabRay, what would it be?: I'll change the future of the hotel (lmao)

Fade

Feb 3, 2012
Name:Adrian Cabreros
Do you have all the requirements stated above?:Yes , im a experienced staff member and i know how to fix some bugs or some
unecessary problems in hotel..
Do you tend to give up easy?:I dont give up easily .. if i do a mistake ill try and try until ill get succeed
What can you offer to HabRay?:I can Offer Many Users and make it More Cooler than ever
If you were to change something on HabRay, what would it be?-i can make change to the furni too good Furni and put some cooler and nicer hotel

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
Name: Jamie S. (Full name can be given via PM)
Do you have all the requirements stated above?: I owned uberHotel, which hit almost 100. I can code HTML, CSS and basic PHP. I can also develop and fix common issues.
Do you tend to give up easy?: Simple answer, no.
What can you offer to HabRay?: My skills in and out of client. You should know me for my work in retros, so.
If you were to change something on HabRay, what would it be? Register page and online users page.

Ishh

Jul 16, 2013
Nice applications guys, Ill get to you guys for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread