Flash Habplex.org | NEW | Hiring | R63 | Stable | Economy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalax

Nov 27, 2013
TvwtQdx.gif

Hello And Welcome!

Habplex is a brand new retro that is finally opening up to the public in order to gain an active community that can help us grow into the #1 Retro!

Some basic information about our Hotel:
★ R63 ★
★ Rev CMS ★
★ 24/7 Uptime ★
★ Stable Economy ★
★ Full DDoS Protection ★
★ FREE Credits and Pixels ★
★ Dedicated Server Hosting ★
★ Experienced and Skilled Develepors ★
★ Dedicated Owners and Staff Members ★

We are Hiring Staff Members!

We are currently looking for mature and active people to join our team and help shape the future of this hotel. If you are interested by this then please note you will not be hired just by coming online once and asking for a staff rank. We are keeping our staff team professional so we will only take the best of the best. This mostly relates to community positions but we will also look at developers to.

Screenshots:
Fs3urO8.jpg
j2pzES3.png
3o5U4S3.png
More Screenshots coming soon!

Thanks for checking out our thread here at DevBest! Please feel free to comment and ask questions here or stop by and have a chat with us in game!

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Could use some work, but it looks nice. I like the style of the alert box on the me page, and I like the font of the banner. Could use a little touch up to make it more original. Best of luck, and I will be playing too

Dalax

Nov 27, 2013
Could use some work, but it looks nice. I like the style of the alert box on the me page, and I like the font of the banner. Could use a little touch up to make it more original. Best of luck, and I will be playing too
Thanks for the feedback! Yes we are still kind of under construction right now when it comes to the looks department but you should start to see some real improvements over the next week or two.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Seems decent, but :ha for your users to adv isn't really the best idea. good luck :)

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
The site could use some work and the banner looks messed up, the the sites theme could be better and in-game yeah I agree with @Plankton you should only give :ha to event staff but good luck

also is that really Hejula and tyler because I would of thought that the site would look better as well as the ingame being on fleek....

Ishh

https://ramgrid.com
Jul 16, 2013
Add some more spunk to the index, it's pretty nice though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread