Flash Hablix.org - Updated - Stable - Great Community

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013

Click the banner, to go to Hablix!​
About
Hablix is a new hotel within the community. Hablix is always striving to give the best Habbo Retro experience to users. It is professionally ran by a staff team that is committed to making Hablix the best it can be. We currently run on a custom Plus Emulator and our very own CMS (PlusCMS) that is coded in MySQLi. Our main goal is to provide a breathtaking experience for the users, while also providing a safe and secure community.

Community
Here at Hablix, every user plays a role in the community. The community has a great impact on how things are done at Hablix. Everyone gets a say in what is going on in the hotel. We are a community based hotel, so everyone is equal and all of us get a say. We have amazing staff members who are fully trained and committed in the growth of Hablix. This means the hotel has active and hard working staff members to help users like you at all times! While playing the hotel, we want to make sure that many events are being hosted to ensure that the users are having fun at all times, so we will make sure we have some staff members to help to manage this.

What makes Hablix better than other hotels?
As stated before, we only choose the best staff team for our users. The staff team makes a big difference in the community, but what has the biggest impact on the hotel is our dedicated users. We have users that have played Habbo since it came out, they know a good hotel when they see one. Also, 99% of our content comes from our staff team, our graphics, cms, development, etc. We don't like taking content directly from other hotels, so we code our own!

Features
Stable Emulator
Diamond Currency / Timer
Minimum Lag
XenForo Forum
Community driven
1 Gigabit Network
New Furniture & Clothing
Daily Events
Plus CMS (exclusive to Hablix)
99.99% uptime
Discord Community
Active developer(s)
Safe and Secure
Great Community

Screenshots, shall we?
/me
NvCtnN3.png

/community
p41Nr60.png

/staff
sdqdIdj.png
Welcome Lounge (Just in time for Christmas!)
AaWMRIjxSgC2OKWOpOKy0g.jpeg

Also a big shoutout to the following people:
@JynX - Helping out with PHP
Colin - Helping out with C# and PHP
Alex - Cleaning up the Emulator and Recoding Structures

Last edited:

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
Thread approved. CMS is clean, but not the biggest fan of the old layout, like the xmas welcome room too. Good luck!
Thanks Brad, in the future I think we plan to update to a fully custom theme made from scratch.

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
Looks nice. Registered as Pinkman. I don't think the logo suits your site if I am honest? First error I encountered already is . I assume you didn't finish achievements.You're using HabSpace Catalogue and Emulator edit. Goodluck I guess. Oh one more, you have hired some staff members already but I don't see high user counts yet. Once again, goodluck Tyler :D

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
Looks nice. Registered as Pinkman. I don't think the logo suits your site if I am honest? First error I encountered already is . I assume you didn't finish achievements.You're using HabSpace Catalogue and Emulator edit. Goodluck I guess. Oh one more, you have hired some staff members already but I don't see high user counts yet. Once again, goodluck Tyler :D
Thanks for your feedback and finding an error. The emulator was originally from Habworld (George's), Alex recoded almost every structure, mostly for performance; but kept most features as they were pretty neat. Also, the staff team has been a team since way before, we never hired anyone since the release of this Hablix.

Also, the logo will be changed back to the original one, I just never got around to it yet!

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
the cms is clean and stable but pretty bland and lacking features but you just opened so im sure there will be more updates within the week

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
the cms is clean and stable but pretty bland and lacking features but you just opened so im sure there will be more updates within the week
Thank you for your feedback, I'm coding a few pages at the moment and hopefully have some more added by the end of the week (Y)

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016

Click the banner, to go to Hablix!​
About
Hablix is a new hotel within the community. Hablix is always striving to give the best Habbo Retro experience to users. It is professionally ran by a staff team that is committed to making Hablix the best it can be. We currently run on a custom Plus Emulator and our very own CMS (PlusCMS) that is coded in MySQLi. Our main goal is to provide a breathtaking experience for the users, while also providing a safe and secure community.

Community
Here at Hablix, every user plays a role in the community. The community has a great impact on how things are done at Hablix. Everyone gets a say in what is going on in the hotel. We are a community based hotel, so everyone is equal and all of us get a say. We have amazing staff members who are fully trained and committed in the growth of Hablix. This means the hotel has active and hard working staff members to help users like you at all times! While playing the hotel, we want to make sure that many events are being hosted to ensure that the users are having fun at all times, so we will make sure we have some staff members to help to manage this.

What makes Hablix better than other hotels?
As stated before, we only choose the best staff team for our users. The staff team makes a big difference in the community, but what has the biggest impact on the hotel is our dedicated users. We have users that have played Habbo since it came out, they know a good hotel when they see one. Also, 99% of our content comes from our staff team, our graphics, cms, development, etc. We don't like taking content directly from other hotels, so we code our own!

Features
Stable Emulator
Diamond Currency / Timer
Minimum Lag
XenForo Forum
Community driven
1 Gigabit Network
New Furniture & Clothing
Daily Events
99.99% uptime
Discord Community
Active developer(s)
Safe and Secure
Great Community

Screenshots, shall we?
/me
NvCtnN3.png

/community
p41Nr60.png

/staff
sdqdIdj.png
Welcome Lounge (Just in time for Christmas!)
AaWMRIjxSgC2OKWOpOKy0g.jpeg

Also a big shoutout to the following people:
@JynX - Helping out with PHP
Colin - Helping out with C# and PHP
Alex - Cleaning up the Emulator and Recoding Structures
Not a fan of the index page. But im registering as NathanCarn3y!

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
I should probably start updating the thread more, we fixed a lot of things in the past week or so, but here's a few:
  • Fixed issue when opening catalog, certain pages would make you crash
  • Fixed the marketplace, you can now sell your items
  • Currently in the midst of coding Habbo Club
  • I started coding a custom theme for our CMS, view it
  • XenForo forum being added
  • Cleaned up a bit of MySQLi in the back end
I didn't list all the changes, because quite frankly, a lot has been done over the past week. But yeah, we're thinking on moving to the new theme once I complete it, feedback on the theme would be appreciated. Trying to get away from that old "Habbo" typed theme now.

P.S. Yes, the clouds move.

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
I should probably start updating the thread more, we fixed a lot of things in the past week or so, but here's a few:
  • Fixed issue when opening catalog, certain pages would make you crash
  • Fixed the marketplace, you can now sell your items
  • Currently in the midst of coding Habbo Club
  • I started coding a custom theme for our CMS, view it
  • XenForo forum being added
  • Cleaned up a bit of MySQLi in the back end
I didn't list all the changes, because quite frankly, a lot has been done over the past week. But yeah, we're thinking on moving to the new theme once I complete it, feedback on the theme would be appreciated. Trying to get away from that old "Habbo" typed theme now.

P.S. Yes, the clouds move.
Love the new theme it looks more modern.

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
Updated the theme on the website, looks more modern and also seems a bit more user friendly. Adding more features to it in the next coming days!

You must be registered for see images attach

Users who are viewing this thread