HabHosts

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudSharp

Feb 9, 2013
What is HabHosts?

-
Habhosts is a website recently created today, where we offer all kinds of services for habbo retros retros right now which includes:

Custom CMS Designing.
Banner Designing.
Custom Badges.
Emulator and CMS Fixes (not yet added to site)
Advertisements.
At this moment we only deal with stuff relating to Habbo Retros. Hopefully in the future we will spread wider and deal with more stuff such as minecraft and other online games.

We hope you enjoy HabHosts :)

Tiny

Owner, Swift Industry
Aug 14, 2013
"We offer Retro Setups for as little as $40.00 USD"
Df? Lol i do it for 10$......

CloudSharp

Feb 9, 2013
10$ for retro setups? a VPS cost 13$ or more for a 1gb ram. A .com domain costs 10-13$ Dont make me laugh.

CloudSharp

Feb 9, 2013
Bull where on the website does it say i sell VPS? Show me where. Look read before you speak thank you. I said i sell retro setups, includes VPS and a domain, any domain. Does that mean i sell/resell VPS? Haha kid, and how are you sure i dont have a Dedi. Do you even know me?

CloudSharp

Feb 9, 2013
Lol, You know Absterge, you are cool. Glad you didnt come on here and cause a problem like these others.

Data

Posting Freak
May 19, 2013
Bull where on the website does it say i sell VPS? Show me where. Look read before you speak thank you. I said i sell retro setups, includes VPS and a domain, any domain. Does that mean i sell/resell VPS? Haha kid, and how are you sure i dont have a Dedi. Do you even know me?
In-fact I do know you I will message you on skype right now.
Because this seems like a complete scam. If you get a domain, proxy and vps from any host I will setup your hotel for free.

CloudSharp

Feb 9, 2013
Lewis, I get the domain, the vps, proxy, setup cloudflare etc for the payment. If it looks like a scam to you then dont comment. Dont be an ass about it, how does this concern you.

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
I think this is wrong section anyway, and errr offering the "making of habbo retros" isn't allowed. Let @Quackster decide it ;D

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
Another summer host.

Thread closed. If this hosting was serious you wouldn't resell, you wouldn't post in the Habbo section and you wouldn't name it Hab Host.

You're also using a Windows VPS from XZ Networks with IIS. Doesn't sound like a serious host at all.

NUA7FEi.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread