Flash Habfizz Hotel (Newly Opened Hotel!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 23, 2013
Thank you for your feedback, if there's anything we can improve, please don't hesitate in letting us know! :) Hope to see you'll soon!

This CMS is better.
Thank you, edited to, to look more 'Habbo-like'

I really do hope you're making good progress.

Hearing good things so far.

Good luck anyways! :up:
Much appreciated! We're doing fine, just editing a few things on the catalogue and such!

Warm welcomings, friendly staff, but too much staff.. You want players to stick around, right?
A lot of youngsters like to get staff, and if you advertise "Become a Staff Member", they'll start running in and participating in almost everything :)

Overall good hotel, would recommend some changes with theme though.
Such as?.. Anything to make it better I'll edit, ovc :)

Edit: ALL Clothing is now colourable, screenshot located above in thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 23, 2013
Could i apply for a Place or have a Interview whether it on FB, There or Here??
We don't do applications :p If you wish to become staff on our hotel, we prefer participation on our hotel rather than experience on other hotels, although, of course, having experience we also look for.

By this I mean, if you're willing to bring users to the hotel, host events and such.. That'll greater your chances of becoming staff on our hotel, register and talk to me online :)!

Ryan090

Apr 9, 2013
Ok, Talk to you as in Online in the Hotel or Skype or Facebook.. Il rather do application but its your way and Ians of running it ;)

xZed

Nov 2, 2013
CMS looks terrible. Staffs are too many if you'll compare it to your peak = BAD COMMUNITY. Catalogue looks terrible aswell. Although others looks fine. Overall: 4/10
Registered.

Baller

Nov 1, 2013
I agree with xZed, was on yesterday and thought there were wayy to many staff for the users online. If there are 5 mods online, especially in a new and "growing" community I would expect a welcome. You need to increase your userbase and downsize to one maybe two mods. It's not impressive when you have 10 users online and 5 are staff members(Atleast when I was on). CMS is alright but would be better if edited a bit. Good luck though!

Obey

You just played yourself.
Nov 23, 2013
I like the CMS, it looks really good if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread