Flash Habfizz Hotel (Newly Opened Hotel!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 23, 2013
Habfizz hotel is a newly opened R63 hotel, we try to remain as professional as possible but also fun at the same time..

Our Catalog?

We have a almost fully updated catalogue, which we try to update as regularly as possible, our catalog was made and altered to suit the users feedback on what they would like added to the catalog (Which was organisation, updated and to have a fully working marketplace and Ecotron)!

Our Staff?
Our staff remain as professional as possible but at the same time as fun and fair as possible! They ensure that each and every user throughout the hotel is well attended too and always listened too. We at Habfizz put our users before everything, ensuring that all users feedback is well assessed and this is how our hotel shall develop in the further future, through the feedback of our users, this is partially what makes our hotel unique to other hotels!

The hotel itself
Habfizz is a R63 hotel, we strive to remain professional, fair and fun at the same time, our staff are picked via how much they help the hotel, not there experience on other hotels. This means that here at Habfizz, all users have a fair chance of joining our team, depending on how much they help the hotel to progress on further, we look over everything carefully to keep a good economy, such as not setting a random sum for the starting credits, but looking over it so users no exactly how many rares they can buy from our catalog when joining Habfizz, this also applies to our credit rate, this has been done in such a way that you also know exactly how long you must wait before being able to buy a new rare from our catalogue, which might I say, is updated regularly!

Our economy
Habfizz's economy is one of the most important things we look at, other than our users, we remain extremely strict on this meaning that no user will have a considerate amount more of any rare than other users, we do this to make sure that no-one feels left out, the way in which this is done is first of all, The staff team aren't giving the entire catalog, only the top 3 ranks are giving things that could influence the economy, such as the super rares aren't available to all staff, this not only means we can stay strict on economy, but also means we can know exactly who has what.. By this I mean, if only 3 ranks have super rares, and some way or another, one gets out, this can be acted on.. Meaning the consequence can be dealt with swiftly

Anyway, enough of that, we hope to see you at Habfizz and hope you enjoy your stay!

Here are some images;

106zvyv.jpg

e70ab9.jpg

I've just added something not a lot of hotels have on their hotels and that's all clothing now being colourable, by this I mean, if you want a red skull mask you now can have one! I know some people won't like this but I'm sure some of you out there will like this! Enjoy! :)
15ed7i8.jpg

Last edited:

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Thread accepted, good luck with the hotel.
If the hotel does close for any reason, report the thread and ask for it to be closed

Expiry

Anarchist
Apr 25, 2013
CMS is kinda ugly lol. Sloppy design and terrible colors, should really edit that. Way too many ranks as well as tabs. Also, if you haven't changed it yet, the default HabboExtreme theme uses PulseASE. You should change that asap, since its vulnerable. Just my opinions. I haven't been on the client so your hotel might be good on the inside.

Good luck with your hotel!

jayk

Retired Habbotard.
Sep 4, 2013
Images don't work.
Please add new ones!

Goodluck with HabFizz :up:

jayk

Retired Habbotard.
Sep 4, 2013
I don't let the CMS colors, or catalog.
Catalog has a lot of pages, I don't like it.
Goodluck though :up:

Lindseey

Jun 21, 2012
Just registered. Love the CMS. However, the retro is rather slow. Probably not ran on a VPS. Not a fan of the webs website that is used for the fansite. Other than that, I like it. Good job!

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Just registered. Love the CMS. However, the retro is rather slow. Probably not ran on a VPS. Not a fan of the webs website that is used for the fansite. Other than that, I like it. Good job!
You sir, Don't know how to judge a CMS, Tis Ugly as fuck.
Haven't checked the client but yeah goodluck!

Kylie

Princess
Dec 9, 2012
An alright start to opening a brand new hotel, just need to edit the CMS, maybe get a better one. Also you should sort the staff page out, you have way too many ranks on there, but yeah. If you improve them I'm sure you will get a couple of new users on there.

Feb 23, 2013
Reading over all the comments, I've changed the CMS to a new one, Idk if you'll like it, I like it personally myself, tell me what you think! :)

-CMS Image updated

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Even worse, Try using light colors and stuff :p Make it look more like habbo,

Feb 23, 2013
I used these colours, because this isn't my hotel :s It's my friends and he likes the colour purple xD

Divine

Oct 21, 2013
This looks like a decent hotel you've got right here.

Good-luck on being an active retro, you'll do really well, trust me.

Nifaa

Mar 11, 2013
Warm welcomings, friendly staff, but too much staff.. You want players to stick around, right?
A lot of youngsters like to get staff, and if you advertise "Become a Staff Member", they'll start running in and participating in almost everything :)

Overall good hotel, would recommend some changes with theme though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread