Habcount.net ❥ New UI ❥ Hiring ❥ 15+ online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shatter

Selling Dedicated Servers
Jan 8, 2014

(to just go directly to the hotel without reading the article, click the banner above)
Looking for a clean, appealing, stable hotel to join? Well you've definitely come to the right thread.​
Habcount is a hotel that currently is owned by yours truly and managed by two other great people. We are currently running off of Mercury Emulator v2.3 with some edits / fixes applied. We are also running off of my edited version of UberCMS.

As of right now within Habcount, this is our first public posting. The only people who really know about the hotel are people i've personally messaged to register... other than that we're introducing Habcount to the public as of right now. We are extremely excited to be able to share such a great community with other Habbo players!

Why should you join Habcount over other hotels, you may ask? We have an extremely professional staff team and a wonderful, clean, and stable setup. With supportive funding, great developmental possibilities, and exciting daily updates we are thriving to be the best. We strive to be simple but appealing... as you can see by our CMS.

When registering you will automatically be given 8,000 credits and 2,000 duckets to get yourself started within the Habcount community. Every x amount of minutes you will receive another bunch of credits & duckets.

Here are a few screenshots of the hotel which include the me page, the hotel view, our top stats page, and our group forums.

X21nOBs.png

gAPNjUI.png

abnktj2.png

2ZazQHg.png

If you would like to join the Habcount community, click or visit .

@BIOS @FatalLulz

LoveSonqs

Oct 14, 2014
I receive the "UberCMS has encountered an error
Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'last_online' at row 1" error when trying to register. @Twerk

Valedictorian

Aug 30, 2014
EDIT:
Code:
UberCMS has encountered an error
Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'last_online' at row 1

Fix
Go to:
/inc/class.users.php
Find the function and replace this:
Code:
dbquery("INSERT INTO users (username,password,mail,auth_ticket,rank,look,gender,motto,credits,activity_points,last_online,account_created) VALUES ('" . $username . "','" . $passwordHash . "','" . $email . "','','" . $rank . "','" . $figure . "','" . $sex . "','','500','1000','','" . date('d-M-Y') . "')");
with this:
Code:
dbquery("INSERT INTO users (username,password,mail,auth_ticket,rank,look,gender,motto,credits,activity_points,last_online,account_created) VALUES ('" . $username . "','" . $passwordHash . "','" . $email . "','','" . $rank . "','" . $figure . "','" . $sex . "','','500','1000',".time().",'" . date('d-M-Y') . "')");
@Twerk

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
EDIT:
Code:
UberCMS has encountered an error
Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'last_online' at row 1

Fix
Go to:
/inc/class.users.php
Find the function and replace this:
Code:
dbquery("INSERT INTO users (username,password,mail,auth_ticket,rank,look,gender,motto,credits,activity_points,last_online,account_created) VALUES ('" . $username . "','" . $passwordHash . "','" . $email . "','','" . $rank . "','" . $figure . "','" . $sex . "','','500','1000','','" . date('d-M-Y') . "')");
with this:
Code:
dbquery("INSERT INTO users (username,password,mail,auth_ticket,rank,look,gender,motto,credits,activity_points,last_online,account_created) VALUES ('" . $username . "','" . $passwordHash . "','" . $email . "','','" . $rank . "','" . $figure . "','" . $sex . "','','500','1000',".time().",'" . date('d-M-Y') . "')");
@Twerk
That's not what's causing it for us, our query is basically already that. It's MYSQL Strict mode that was interfering with it, should work now i've changed it.

simonn

Jun 29, 2011

(to just go directly to the hotel without reading the article, click the banner above)
Looking for a clean, appealing, stable hotel to join? Well you've definitely come to the right thread.​
Habcount is a hotel that currently is owned by yours truly and managed by two other great people. We are currently running off of Mercury Emulator v2.3 with some edits / fixes applied. We are also running off of my edited version of UberCMS.

As of right now within Habcount, this is our first public posting. The only people who really know about the hotel are people i've personally messaged to register... other than that we're introducing Habcount to the public as of right now. We are extremely excited to be able to share such a great community with other Habbo players!

Why should you join Habcount over other hotels, you may ask? We have an extremely professional staff team and a wonderful, clean, and stable setup. With supportive funding, great developmental possibilities, and exciting daily updates we are thriving to be the best. We strive to be simple but appealing... as you can see by our CMS.

When registering you will automatically be given 8,000 credits and 2,000 duckets to get yourself started within the Habcount community. Every x amount of minutes you will receive another bunch of credits & duckets.

Here are a few screenshots of the hotel which include the me page, the hotel view, our top stats page, and our group forums.

X21nOBs.png

gAPNjUI.png

abnktj2.png

2ZazQHg.png

If you would like to join the Habcount community, click or visit .

@BIOS @FatalLulz
I give this a 10/10!

saif

Oct 13, 2013
9/10 because I don't really prefer Mercury Emulator But Other than that every things good. Goodluck.

Shatter

Jan 8, 2014
9/10 because I don't really prefer Mercury Emulator But Other than that every things good. Goodluck.
I appreciate the goodluck. Confused as to why your preference would effect your overall opinion on my retro community, but thank you for the response.

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
I can tell this will be a great hotel! From the previous Hotels you have owned GL!

Shatter

Jan 8, 2014

Absolutely loving our new usercount. No, we're not a huge hotel. But we're moving up.
Come play some of our events & get to know some of the other users.

Olaf

Oct 27, 2014
It looks great. I love the simplicity of the CMS.
I wish you goodluck on your hotel. I have registered aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread