Habbx | Professional | Growing Community | Daily Updates!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Airz

Sep 11, 2010
Habbx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About us
"Habbx" is a brand new habbo retro which are striving forward. The hotel is professionally ran and focuses on making their users happy. Everyone at Habbx is giving equal opportunities and we promise to give you an experience you'll never forget with our experienced management and development team. We want you to join us on the journey of a bright future. - Founded in April 2016.
Some of our features
  • Unique CMS;
  • 99.9% Uptime;
  • Hosted on an elite server so you will experience 0 lagg.
  • Groups
  • Fast Food
  • The wheel of fortune (Only hotel to have)
lRHrfnM.png

2dwhq1f.png

zlxr8TP.png

Changes:

- Added a maximize in-client toggle mode.
- The mystery box has been added in-client with a feature to minimize it from the client.
- CMS had a make-over.
- Community growing rapidly.

Reviews

A user named Maestro says: "I have so far been really impressed with Habbx. They are a hotel that will exceed expectations in order to make their users happy. The mystery box is a great idea giving equal opportunities to users of getting a random rare. The community are so tight and it urges me to come back. I feel we have a real community here. 10/10."

Last edited:

Nitro

http://habbihotel.us
Mar 5, 2016
Not bad. I agree with Neil, some of the pages are a bit slow. Otherwise, good luck.

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
Don't really like the CMS in all honesty, it's unique but kind of sloppy and slow. The name 'Xen' is pretty dead, it's not gonna bring you the userbase that Xen once had, should try a little harder to make something more unique. I know names are hard to come up with but you have to realize that Xen's been remade atleast 10 times if not more. Goodluck with your hotel though, community wise I can't judge it because I haven't seen anyone online yet.

Parad0x

Habzone.net
Feb 5, 2013
Don't really like the CMS in all honesty, it's unique but kind of sloppy and slow. The name 'Xen' is pretty dead, it's not gonna bring you the userbase that Xen once had, should try a little harder to make something more unique. I know names are hard to come up with but you have to realize that Xen's been remade atleast 10 times if not more. Goodluck with your hotel though, community wise I can't judge it because I haven't seen anyone online yet.
Thank you for the constructive criticism.

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013
I can't believe you cunts opened another hotel. Great to see. Some noob owns the habs.us domain now :(
Good luck with it. I think I still have the UberCMS edit that @Parad0x made for the hotel we owned too.

Parad0x

Habzone.net
Feb 5, 2013
I can't believe you cunts opened another hotel. Great to see. Some noob owns the habs.us domain now :(
Good luck with it. I think I still have the UberCMS edit that @Parad0x made for the hotel we owned too.
Good to see you're still around, Gan. :)

Parad0x

Habzone.net
Feb 5, 2013
Just a few updates to pass along.

Xen has been renamed to Habbx - we feel this change is for the best going forward. Onto the website, a few things have changed. Most notably:

- Mystery Box system added
(Users may claim a random prize once every 12 hours. Prizes range from a duck to an ultra rare such as dino egg, etc.)
- Minor CMS edits (mostly cosmetic)

Stay tuned for more! Lots more to come, such as:
- Referral System
- New Clothes and Furniture
- Daily Credit/Diamond System

72kTEQh.png

Last edited:

Airz

Sep 11, 2010
Updates and progress added to the thread.

Many thanks,

Nitro

http://habbihotel.us
Mar 5, 2016
Found an advertiser from your hotel on Habbi a few minutes ago haha :D

Parad0x

Habzone.net
Feb 5, 2013
A couple updates to show:

- Launched the official Habbx Forums
- Added the Mystery Box to the client
- Added radio player
- As per request, now requiring users to re-enter their password when registering

3vShJkZ.png

Airz

Sep 11, 2010
Mystery Box feature just devaules the eco in the hotel as some "Rares" are not really rares and also a 5+ daily hotel shouldnt invest in a forum this quick but, Forum looks really ugly 2/10:null:

As you can quite clearly see we reach around 10 at all times 24/7 hours of the day consistently. Having over 40 votes today on findretros shows that is at least 40+ daily.

The mystery box is designed to give players the opportunity of getting different rares on different percentages. For example, the throne is one every 100 attempts where as the rubber duck is one every three attempts and so on. This keeps the economy stable and lets the rares into the economy at a good balance leaving some rares rarer than others.

Damien

Don't need glasses if you can C#
Feb 26, 2012
I actually quite like the mystery box idea. It's new, unique and it offers user the chance to receive rares that are otherwise unobtainable to get. I can see how it could "ruin" the economy. But like stated above it works on different percentages and if managed correctly (which I assume it is) wouldn't have an effect on the hotel's economy at all.

The Forums however is a good feature to have regardless of how many users play. It's a good way to handle ban appeals, users reports ext. and the forum will grow as the hotel grows. I do however agree that there are some design issues with it. i.e the top banner and the shoutbox but other than that it looks pretty decent to me.

Keep up the good work and all the best with your hotel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread