HabboPHP - user_info FIX

thewicard

Nov 4, 2011
Add code just below "require 'init.php';" in me.php

Code:
$my_id = $user->id;
$regdate = $user->account_created;
$regstamp = strtotime($regdate);
$userinfo = mysql_query("SELECT user_id FROM user_info WHERE user_id = '".$my_id."'") or die(mysql_error());
$userinfo_num = mysql_num_rows($userinfo);
if($userinfo_num == 0){
mysql_query("INSERT INTO user_info (user_id, bans, cautions, reg_timestamp, login_timestamp, cfhs, cfhs_abusive) VALUES ('".$my_id."',0,0,'".$regstamp."',0,0,0)");
}

Q: What's the point of fixing user_info?

A: It makes the 'my page' in client work. (For BcStorm, and other?)

Untitled.png

sim0n

Feb 16, 2013
Add code just below "require 'init.php';" in me.php

Code:
$my_id = $user->id;
$regdate = $user->account_created;
$regstamp = strtotime($regdate);
$userinfo = mysql_query("SELECT user_id FROM user_info WHERE user_id = '".$my_id."'") or die(mysql_error());
$userinfo_num = mysql_num_rows($userinfo);
if($userinfo_num == 0){
mysql_query("INSERT INTO user_info (user_id, bans, cautions, reg_timestamp, login_timestamp, cfhs, cfhs_abusive) VALUES ('".$my_id."',0,0,'".$regstamp."',0,0,0)");
}

Q: What's the point of fixing user_info?

A: It makes the 'my page' in client work. (For BcStorm, and other?)

Untitled.png
Would appreciate if you told me/us the fix for the group badges! I downloaded Leensters latest version (march 3 or sumthin) still the group badges doesnt work...

thewicard

Nov 4, 2011
Would appreciate if you told me/us the fix for the group badges! I downloaded Leensters latest version (march 3 or sumthin) still the group badges doesnt work...

Be sure that you have the habbo-imaging folder, if you don't, here it is: (the folder should be put directly into htdocs/wwwroot)

Then add this to your htaccess
Code:
RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule ^habbo-imaging/badge/([^/]+) /habbo-imaging/badge.php?badge=$1

Last, but not least: Be sure that you have set the 'guilds.link=' in emulator configuration correctly, should be something like "guilds.link= "

sim0n

Feb 16, 2013
Be sure that you have the habbo-imaging folder, if you don't, here it is: (the folder should be put directly into htdocs/wwwroot)

Then add this to your htaccess
Code:
RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule ^habbo-imaging/badge/([^/]+) /habbo-imaging/badge.php?badge=$1

Last, but not least: Be sure that you have set the 'guilds.link=' in emulator configuration correctly, should be something like "guilds.link= "
YOU ARE A LEGEND. THANKS.

Users who are viewing this thread