HabboPHP | ReCode to English

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nike

#MGK
Jun 9, 2012
This is honestly, sexy. Good luck Westy. Let me know when it is done and released :D.

Synapse

PogChamp
Mar 3, 2012
I took a look at Habbo PHP once. I loved the Housekeeping! Its very nice. I think someone should implement that into Uber!

Crafter

Jul 25, 2012
Well... It seems like HabboPHP did a English version.. look at their website and downloads.. but I have a problem.. I cant get the english version on the housekeeping to work..

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Well... It seems like HabboPHP did a English version.. look at their website and downloads.. but I have a problem.. I cant get the english version on the housekeeping to work..
It seems they do.. however on their latest release English lang. pack is not available?

ibec7CUlQPAGQK.png

HabboPHP [email protected]
Jun 17 (9 days ago)

to me

There are no official english version. But on some forum, they are english file.
Le 17 juin 2012 à 00:56, Brad <[email protected]> a écrit :
>
> Hello There Im Very Interested In Your Work And Im Just Wondering Is there A English Version? - [email protected]
>
>
This Dont Exac Say But I will Release The Full Lang soon But This Sure Says They Ant Going To Be Done yet As They Are Telling Me To Use The Lang. File
What can you say about the language pack available in the downloads area of habbophp.com?

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
So I've spent 5 mins looking through this thread and their site. Honestly to me, that e-mail looks like you wrote it. But then, HabboPHP looks like a good CMS and if the creator(s) wants to make a success out of it, then he'll do an english release/lang pack for it.

BeamHotel

Jun 30, 2012
So I've spent 5 mins looking through this thread and their site. Honestly to me, that e-mail looks like you wrote it. But then, HabboPHP looks like a good CMS and if the creator(s) wants to make a success out of it, then he'll do an english release/lang pack for it.
There Obviously making enough succes not to release it.

BeamHotel

Jun 30, 2012
Yeah they have but dont know if they have released it on there i stopped the procces of converting it ages ago as many people was just saying just wait till they do.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
They did, on the Downloads there are two sections:
  1. Latest release or version of HabboPHP
  2. Language pack for HabboPHP
And there, the language pack includes an English one.

Tomm

The Legend
Aug 19, 2012
I don't really know much about this cms.. any exploits or anything lol?

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
I'll attempt to finish this 100% (translating/etc)
If i can get a release. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread