Habboon PlusEMU - Ads_background

Woiah

Mar 5, 2012
Hi Devbest, Im tryin to install Ads_background. I got the ads_background.swf but i cant find the right sqls ..

can anyone help me find them ?

Jozh

New Project Coming Soon!
Oct 8, 2016
mmm what do you mean you are trying to install them if i remember correctly all you have to is by a background thingy from the catalogue then go to your vps make a folder in wwwroot names ads then put the image in there then go to file name.png then do the cordnates and press save and it should show up!

Woiah

Mar 5, 2012
mmm what do you mean you are trying to install them if i remember correctly all you have to is by a background thingy from the catalogue then go to your vps make a folder in wwwroot names ads then put the image in there then go to file name.png then do the cordnates and press save and it should show up!
Yeah! But i dont have the ads in my catalogue

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Woiah

Mar 5, 2012
Inserted all the sqls manually and the ads_background was already in the furnidata.. But it looks like this and doesnt work ?
1ffeb56ed0b0552ce957100f058c9657.png

Haid

Dec 20, 2011
The ads_background should be in the gordon/release folder right ?
No it should be in dcr/hof_furni or if you've changed it, wherever your dynamic.download.url is set in external_variables

Looks like the sprite_id doesn't match your furni data or the swf isn't in properly.
Here's my data for ads_background
furniture
INSERT INTO `catalog_items` (`id`,`page_id`,`item_id`,`catalog_name`,`cost_credits`,`cost_pixels`,`cost_diamonds`,`amount`,`limited_sells`,`limited_stack`,`offer_active`,`extradata`,`badge`,`offer_id`) VALUES (3940,95,'399996','ads_background',5,0,0,1,0,0,'1','','',-1);
catalog_items
INSERT INTO `furniture` (`id`,`item_name`,`public_name`,`type`,`width`,`length`,`stack_height`,`can_stack`,`can_sit`,`is_walkable`,`sprite_id`,`allow_recycle`,`allow_trade`,`allow_marketplace_sell`,`allow_gift`,`allow_inventory_stack`,`interaction_type`,`interaction_modes_count`,`vending_ids`,`height_adjustable`,`effect_id`,`wired_id`,`is_rare`,`clothing_id`,`extra_rot`) VALUES (399996,'ads_background','Room Background','s',1,1,0,'1','0','1',3996,'1','1','1','1','1','background',1,'0','0',0,0,'1',0,'0');
furnidata
<furnitype id="3996" classname="ads_background">
<revision>45508</revision>
<defaultdir>4</defaultdir>
<xdim>1</xdim>
<ydim>1</ydim>
<partcolors />
<name>Room Background</name>
<description>A perfect backdrop!</description>
<adurl />
<offerid>-1</offerid>
<buyout>0</buyout>