Habboon Plus EMU HELP Needed!

Vapour

CrimKing was here.
Aug 18, 2013
Hey Again Guys & Girls! i am experiencing a few errors with boons plus emu not so much the emu i have provided images below if you could help would really be thankfull!!

thanks in advance!!!

And Also When you go to promote your room it says -

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
In your variables you can set
navigator.searchcode.title.eventcatagory_19=Whatever
and so forth... not sure if theres a way to do it in the database because I haven't worked with R63B

Anyways for the badge problems,
Your Web.config doesn't set that, its in your external variables. Go to your variables and find the link for the client and update it. CTRL + SHIFT + J will open a source element window, and you can view the error under "Console" on where its trying to get the badge, and then search for that link and update it in your variables.

Vapour

CrimKing was here.
Aug 18, 2013
In your variables you can set
navigator.searchcode.title.eventcatagory_19=Whatever
and so forth... not sure if theres a way to do it in the database because I haven't worked with R63B

Anyways for the badge problems,
Your Web.config doesn't set that, its in your external variables. Go to your variables and find the link for the client and update it. CTRL + SHIFT + J will open a source element window, and you can view the error under "Console" on where its trying to get the badge, and then search for that link and update it in your variables.

thanks jay =}

JustinRetros112

Jan 3, 2015
Im having a issue with the server_settings, the credit and pixel timer is at 100 credits and 100 pixels even when you edit it in the database to a higher or lower amount not sure whats going on i tried removing and reinserted the table still doesnt help its like stuck not sure why any help?

Modo

blame it on my asd
May 27, 2013
Im having a issue with the server_settings, the credit and pixel timer is at 100 credits and 100 pixels even when you edit it in the database to a higher or lower amount not sure whats going on i tried removing and reinserted the table still doesnt help its like stuck not sure why any help?
I'm pretty sure plusemu boon edit does not use server_settings...

Yeah it doesn't. Coins, duckets and respects can be edited in the 'subscriptions' table. The default subscription for all users is 1.

Modo

blame it on my asd
May 27, 2013
@JayCustom hey buddy wondering if you could help me couldnt find navigator.searchcode.title.eventcatagory_19= in my external vars or override :/ ??
You need to create it, anywhere in the file.
For example, place this anywhere in your external variables:
Code:
navigator.searchcode.title.eventcatagory_19=Cat 19
navigator.searchcode.title.eventcatagory_20=Cat 20
navigator.searchcode.title.eventcatagory_21=Cat 21
navigator.searchcode.title.eventcatagory_22=Cat 22
navigator.searchcode.title.eventcatagory_23=Cat 23
navigator.searchcode.title.eventcatagory_24=Cat 24
Don't forget you might need to clear your cache or put the site on development mode and obviously, change "Cat **" to whatever you want.

Last edited:

Lack

May 5, 2013
navigator.searchcode.title.eventcategory__19=Group Events
navigator.searchcode.title.eventcategory__20=Hottest Events
navigator.searchcode.title.eventcategory__21=Parties & Music
navigator.searchcode.title.eventcategory__22=Role Play
navigator.searchcode.title.eventcategory__23=Help Desk
navigator.searchcode.title.eventcategory__24=Trading
navigator.searchcode.title.eventcategory__25=Games
navigator.searchcode.title.eventcategory__26=Debates & Discussions
navigator.searchcode.title.eventcategory__27=Grand Openings