Video Habboon Hotel - Staff Response [Habbo Revealed Report #2]

Is Habboon still a nice place to 'meet and make new friends'?

• Don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Need more information

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
1 - Habbo Retros are illegally ran, and bullying is illegal to. I completely understand what you are trying to say. However, which one should you make priority? Bullying or the illegal production of Habbo Retros? Bullying is something inhumane, and can be suicidal for some people. What about Habbo Retros? It is something some people use as an 'escape' from the real world, again being targeted by bullies. What this video did was simply reveal these facts in one of the hundreds of retros out there. Is there something wrong in that? Are we not supposed to know the real truth about what happens to people that we tend to ignore?

Well you really think people that are on retros are going to care that much? That's like the equivalent of going up to a gangster in real and telling them what they are doing is wrong, do you think they would stop because you told them that? You shouldn't even be playing retros if you're so bothered, go play Habbo where all the users are monitored and you are limited.

Shorty

<insert title>
Jul 14, 2011
You're complaining about an illegal emulation server of Habbo having incompetent moderators? They're not paid, they're paid in ego, respect and the moral of having a little staff badge which means nothing.

Wrath is godly, as if you tried to attack him. I watched around 1 minute of this video before I rage quit.
-
Just to add to this, you're then asking a bunch of trolls about abusive behaviour as though you're conducting a real life interview. Don't take the internet too seriously, especially not when you're trying to promote yourself as a 'reporter' like Channel 4 style.

Adonn

Mar 25, 2011
I find it interesting how you people keep saying that it's illegal to bully somebody online.
Can somebody provide a link to the official legislation on this? Even if one exists, does it apply to this type of situation?

I can understand the consequences of making a threat towards a non-cyberspace-related action (damage to property/harming somebody/etc), but I doubt calling somebody an "idiot" is hardly a reason to have police show up at somebody's front door.

@Rama ... Maybe somebody should have bought you something other than a computer for your 8th birthday last year. Also, please don't pursue an education or career in media or journalism.

Rama

Jan 4, 2011
I find it interesting how you people keep saying that it's illegal to bully somebody online.
Can somebody provide a link to the official legislation on this? Even if one exists, does it apply to this type of situation?

I can understand the consequences of making a threat towards a non-cyberspace-related action (damage to property/harming somebody/etc), but I doubt calling somebody an "idiot" is hardly a reason to have police show up at somebody's front door.

@Rama ... Maybe somebody should have bought you something other than a computer for your 8th birthday last year. Also, please don't pursue an education or career in media or journalism.
Mate, stop trying to ignore the truth. If not on this video, on the other video a user was seriously bullied and was being targeted for a lot of racism. Another user was also bullied on this video and a lot more was said, you must learn to watch and analyses the video carefully before proceeding onto referring me as a eight year old.

In case you could not see already, I had also joined this forum round about two years ago.

Or are you that immature one who thinks he can impress the majority of users by trying to act hard over the internet? Oh, who's the kid?

Breaking News: Habboon is now peaking just about 500 users on a saturday morning, a massive fall. They failed to keep up to another promise, which quoted that they would do daily backups. Then on their Facebook page, they said 'Due to a database corruption, the database went back 4 days.' Users that have purchased VIP shortly before the database corruption have NOT received their money back yet nor have received their subscription. What do you think?

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
Mate, stop trying to ignore the truth. If not on this video, on the other video a user was seriously bullied and was being targeted for a lot of racism. Another user was also bullied on this video and a lot more was said, you must learn to watch and analyses the video carefully before proceeding onto referring me as a eight year old.

In case you could not see already, I had also joined this forum round about two years ago.

Or are you that immature one who thinks he can impress the majority of users by trying to act hard over the internet? Oh, who's the kid?

Breaking News: Habboon is now peaking just about 500 users on a saturday morning, a massive fall. They failed to keep up to another promise, which quoted that they would do daily backups. Then on their Facebook page, they said 'Due to a database corruption, the database went back 4 days.' Users that have purchased VIP shortly before the database corruption have NOT received their money back yet nor have received their subscription. What do you think?
I think you hate Habboon.

Rama

Jan 4, 2011
I think you hate Habboon.

UPDATE: All users have been given back there VIP subscription, but furniture and etc gained was lost.
Personally, in some aspects I do, and in other aspects I don't. It's a fun game and good to play with many other friends. It's very popular therefore there is a wide range of people there, and is really updated and fast as well compared to other hotels. However, the thing that upsets me the most is the fact that some of the inappropriate behaviour on there is acceptable. I was on it the other day and saw rooms such as 'Ebola Simulation' and 'ISIS beheading room'. Clearly, there is something worrying about Habboon if it is being allowed?

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
I can see the people in the video are helping to try ban people from bullying but ngl in every hotel or online everywhere bullying will continue becauses its gone on for ages in online history. Theres been many cases of bullying everywhere in the world, its impossible to stop them unless your an owner of the site. I think its good if the owner/mod did refuse his decision on banning the bullys but I agree on what he says about bullying/abusing should be just 1 week, whats the point in banning a person terminally for a mistake? After they get banned they will probs get scared off that and won't do it again.
I personally hate how the presenters of this video are just keep interrupting Wrath all the time, for god sake let him speak for a while to plea his case?

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
I can't take this thread seriously. I got a report fkr the thread. Checked It out and pretty much laughed. Are people still serious over illegal habbo emulation run hotels? Oh God..

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
Did you expect payed moderators who take shifts, try to protect Habbo from the Channel 4 morons, and moderate the hotel 24/7? No. This is free labor, even Habbo followed your footstep! Guardians & Ambassadors... We all make mistakes lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread