HabboERA - Prepare for memory lane!

WockoLad

SELECT * FROM `lads` WHERE `username` = 'WockoLad'
Dec 24, 2014
Hi, DevBest.

The other day I visited ClassicHabbo, and may I say a huge congratulations to @Quackster for creating such a fantastic reproduction of Habbo back in it's prime days.
However, Version 14-21 is where i've got my fondest Habbo memories. So, with that the idea hit me... What about a multi version retro that brings back true oldschool? And thus, HabboERA was born.

Using @Quackster's Kepler Emulator, HabboERA will eventually mimic what Habbo was like back in the early-late 2000's. I'm not only planning on making this a retro, but it will also kind of be an online museum?

At this very moment in time, I've got a very basic site, login, register and a landing. And this will be an on-going project.

I'm debating whether to include V26 inside HabboERA? But i'm sure it would be pointless considering @Quackster has fantastically reproduced V34. I'd love to hear your feedback.

N5tqQcD.png

harambe

Donator
Dec 3, 2018
I love your approach here! Unfortunately people wouldn’t really play it at all because the community doesn’t acknowledge good projects like this.

However the idea of having it be more of a historical type of site/online museum is a great idea. I sometimes like to look back at the history of Habbo and how it has evolved.

All aside, I know you will make this good. Good luck! Can’t wait to see updates to this.

Last edited:

WockoLad

SELECT * FROM `lads` WHERE `username` = 'WockoLad'
Dec 24, 2014
15/11/19 Changelog:

- Classic avatar editor has been added. It's still a tad buggy but it works. Not sure yet if i'm going to modernise it taking advantage of bootstrap or whether to continue porting the classic style into Bootstrap?...

- V14 Client had a bug where if you logged in via SSO, clothes wouldn't change in client.

- V26 is just as stable as Windows 10 with an NVIDIA GPU after an update...

- ERACMS has had a few tweaks, hashing has been redone, caching is currently being added and i'm working on an imager that can display the old figure strings.

Kinda a small update but time has been an issue.

A public test will be available soon.

bCkFGyY.png

Users who are viewing this thread