Mar 20, 2013
mysql strict mode run this in database query
SET GLOBAL sql_mode = '';
or this idk witchone would be better
SET SQL_SAFE_UPDATES = 0

Rebel

Spilling the tea, can't you read?🍵
Dec 24, 2015
Would you recommend using this as a base Emulator for an RP?

Some packets are wrong tbh, I set it up on my local host and tbh I prefer sledmore release over this one. Yes it had nice features but some of them are done half assed so ugh I wouldn’t hit it’s your choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ying

goddess
Jul 4, 2010
Some packets are wrong tbh, I set it up on my local host and tbh I prefer sledmore release over this one. Yes it had nice features but some of them are done half assed so ugh I wouldn’t hit it’s your choice.

The packets that are wrong, are they vital? So long as the basic shit works idm.

Rebel

Spilling the tea, can't you read?🍵
Dec 24, 2015
The packets that are wrong, are they vital? So long as the basic shit works idm.

It’s all my opinion about it. But it’s not that bad umm I know the room polls packet ids are wrong which is why room polls don’t work.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012

To my recall it's only Room Polls and marketplace that packets are wrong. Maybe a few more, but everything else works fine. Crafting, forums, helper tools etc. Normal plus doesn't have polls so there's nothing different there.

Would you recommend using this as a base Emulator for an RP?
Completely upto you, This has no RP features, no RP commands nothing. As I'm not a fan of RP. but the choice is yours to make.
To fix the marketplace, switch RedeemOffer and Buyoffer packet IDS around.

Mirlyn

Nov 24, 2017
Hey Westyy, you can share the clean DB of your Habbo Emulator because i think 16 MO is so a lot (delete that which is useless as catalog_items_copy etc...) and you can do the same for your swfs (have more files in .rar which is useless for me) Thanks, Westyy. :)

And also have more furnitures not load in the database and in your Habbo Emulator.

Westyy, is important for the community of Devbest to do a good work on from beginning to the end ^^

Keep only the essentials in your sources Westyy :)

Yoshi

Feb 27, 2017
It doesnt matter, when you import delete yourself
Hey Westyy, you can share the clean DB of your Habbo Emulator because i think 16 MO is so a lot (delete that which is useless as catalog_items_copy etc...) and you can do the same for your swfs (have more files in .rar which is useless for me) Thanks, Westyy. :)

And also have more furnitures not load in the database and in your Habbo Emulator.

Westyy, is important for the community of Devbest to do a good work on from beginning to the end ^^

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016

First off, can you edit your post instead of double posting every time?

Second off, I doubt he will clean the database just because you're being lazy about it. If you don't want to take the time to delete what isn't needed in anything released then that is your problem and not his problem. Be a little bit more greatful at the fact he even decided to spoonfeed people like you by releasing features that aren't everywhere and things that every retro may not have.

Fix it yourself if you know how or post a thread in the HELP section regarding it and maybe someone will walk you through it.

:up:

Mirlyn

Nov 24, 2017
I'm just lazy to do about it you have reason. I'm going to do this myself but i think it's important to share best source well organized and clean :)

Sonay

Sonay#0001
Mar 24, 2016
I need help! it loads to 100% then it says " Uploading % " and DCs
This isn't a help thread, go to

Nice Emulator but you can see, a lot of peoples has problems with it.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
I've decided to close thread as people are ignoring what I posted. If you need help, post it here and I will happily help you.

Vernon

Jun 7, 2018
What errors?
I've had to delete alot of the pages and furniture because it wont go through navicat.

I've had to delete alot of the pages and furniture because it wont go through navicat.
INSERT INTO `furniture` VALUES ('9947', 'xmas_c17_bench name', 'xmas_c17_bench', 's', '2', '1', '1.2', '0', '1', '0', '9947', '1', '1', '1', '1', '1', 'default', '1', '0', '0', '0', '-1', '0', '', '0', '0'). Example of a furniture I've had to get rid of and it still doesnt work theres more furniture that dont work.

n4te

zzz
Oct 27, 2014

INSERT INTO `furniture` VALUES ('9947', 'xmas_c17_bench name', 'xmas_c17_bench', 's', '2', '1', '1.2', '0', '1', '0', '9947', '1', '1', '1', '1', '1', 'default', '1', '0', '0', '0', '-1', '0', '', '0', '0'). Example of a furniture I've had to get rid of and it still doesnt work theres more furniture that dont work.
Why would you do that lol. Get a fresh copy of the DB, turn off strict mode in navicat, and then run the sql

Vernon

Jun 7, 2018
Why would you do that lol. Get a fresh copy of the DB, turn off strict mode in navicat, and then run the sql
Wheres the clean version of the db and how do you put navicat in strict mode? lol I'm not a db person, I tend work on cms and swf.

n4te

zzz
Oct 27, 2014
Wheres the clean version of the db and how do you put navicat in strict mode? lol I'm not a db person, I tend work on cms and swf.
The same database you downloaded from this thread.

SET sql_mode = '';

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread