HabboBZ/ClaNHabbo is back as LethalHabbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

LethalEdward

Sep 2, 2010
vfST8Rb.png

Hey Devbest,

Welcome to LethalGaming thread! I, Edward am here to present one of many servers which will be further brought up on internet within coming days.

What is LethalHabbo?

LethalHabbo is an upcoming Habbo hotel private server, ran by professional and mature people. LethalHabbo was previously known as ClanHabbo/HabboBZ back in 2009-2011 with over 1.5k users, We have currently decided to start fresh as to what, We can maintain the economy and such so we're good to go with every user who joins. We are currently powered by UberCMS ( Our custom edits) along with Stable phoenix emulator. Oh and yeah, You won't find no bugs on the emulator!

Why phoenix? Why not R63B?

Let's be honest here, If we keep everything like HABBO, What's the point of having retros? Alot of my users from ClanHabbo wanted Old look, Like. So we decided to use Phoenix instead of any other R63B Emulators, Don't worry we'll add our custom commands/features very soon! ClanHabbo/HabboBZ/LethalHabbo was/is always a rare server.

What makes us different?

We love to show, how we're different from others. We have tons of features that are already being worked on right now and are planned for the future , Most hotel owners run the hotel for money, But not us. All the payments that are paid, go towards our server payments. We run on a dedicated server and not VPS unlike other retros, Which makes us extremely fast and stable with 99.99% uptime. We also provide awesome community on forums, vBulletin powered.

Features

• Vault System on CMS
  • BadgeShop
  • Referal System on CMS
  • Public Rooms
  • Dedicated server, Lag-Free experience
  • Professional Staff
  • Awesome Community
  • New Furni
  • Custom Housekeeping
  • vBulletin Forums [Licensed]

Screenies

Lyq1G7z.png

cqh3W3D.png

g4WzJht.png

q2Za1Qy.png

Yu7hAKX.png

DHh05IX.png

You might want to try us out at,

Last edited:

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Would recommend joining this hotel, Best phoenix server till date. :)

Ultra

Posting Freak
Jan 7, 2011
Forum theme is really ugly, I'd recommend changing it.

Would recommend joining this hotel, Best phoenix server till date. :)
What makes this Phoenix server different from other phoenix servers?

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Forum theme is really ugly, I'd recommend changing it.

What makes this Phoenix server different from other phoenix servers?
We've got working groups, Unlike any other phoenix server, Any user can make their own group via Website- and upload their custom badges. :) Alot of other planned stuff is coming as well.

until you get fired. Looks like a good hotel! Welcome back though I do remember ClanHabbo :)

Sorry?

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
We've got working groups, Unlike any other phoenix server, Any user can make their own group via Website- and upload their custom badges. :) Alot of other planned stuff is coming as well.

Sorry?
you said "Would recommend joining this hotel, Best phoenix server till date. " i Said "until you get fired" to you then the rest to edward. basicly your only saying that as your staff. :)

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
you said "Would recommend joining this hotel, Best phoenix server till date. " i Said "until you get fired" to you then the rest to edward. basicly your only saying that as your staff. :)

lol? I'm not saying that because I'm staff.. You do realize I and edward are close friends, Not on internet but IRL. facepalm.jpg

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
I love your index page.Great userinterface.Could be just me but your regiser page is kinda messed up.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
We've got working groups, Unlike any other phoenix server, Any user can make their own group via Website- and upload their custom badges.
There may not be now (I don't know, I don't check) but there have been many phoenix based hotels that have working groups in-game and on website. You should rephrase what you said because it sounds like you're saying that you're the first ever to have it.

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
There may not be now (I don't know, I don't check) but there have been many phoenix based hotels that have working groups in-game and on website. You should rephrase what you said because it sounds like you're saying that you're the first ever to have it.
I do not have any concern with the hotel in any way :p

Outta Habbo \o/

LethalEdward

Sep 2, 2010
In a way he is Correct we are the first and i have checked to upload custom badges to your Group. Other hotel may have had the way to use the ingame badges like the real habbo but we allow uploading Custom badges of their desire.

Linkestt

Truth is treason in the empire of lies
Nov 8, 2013
I played HabboBZ in the past, I was also a moderator. Edward knows how to manage a server, and has the requirements a server owner needs to keep his or her server running and secure. LethalHabbo is just a server waiting to become a unique and well-known Habbo retro server. I recommend you become a member today!

Andeh

the best cis-boy
Jun 1, 2010
Can't believe this is back! Recommeded, this is clearly one of the better hotels out there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread