Habbo4.1 [PHP5, OOP, TPL, MySQLi]

GohanSSJ

Ya.
Feb 18, 2013
Finley introduces Habbo 4.1

So it's a pretty basic CMS to be honest it's pretty small and some of the pages are still empty becase this is Finley his first release and this is more like of to show on what is coming but it also has a lot of good features which are listed here:

- PHP5 support
- TPL engine (multipile theme support)
- MySQLi
- PHP OOP
- Custom template (responsive)
- Custom housekeeping
- Debug mode
- R63 and R63B Compatibel.

And the pages:

- Index
- Register
- Me
- Community
- News
- Staff
- Settings

Housekeeping:
- Dash
- Creating news

What's coming pretty soon:

- Multi language support (Dutch, German etc..)
- More templates
- More housekeeping functions

Screenshots:

Index:

897l.png

Register page:

cl0t.png

Me page:

0nuKgvD.png

Settings Page:

m2hhEGj.png

News page:

9dhr.png

Staff page:

nzh7.png

Keep in mind:

- Habbo4.1 is a weekend project, i made it in 4 to 5 days so it may contain some bugs.
- It uses SHA1 encryption with a secret_hash

It works with Swift and it should work with Phoenix even though that's not tested out yet.

The database is located in the CMS.

Credits: Finley [ Creator & Designer of the CMS ]

Heisenberg

i am the danger
Oct 5, 2013
I quite like how it's compact like that. The only thing I'd say to improve on would be with the 'FInley - Community' etc. tabs add some sort of barrier around it (don't know the smart coding term)

GohanSSJ

Ya.
Feb 18, 2013
@Heisenberg

Yeah I'm totally agreeing on that it needs more improving maybe he's able to take that on the next release he's going to make ( Next version )

GohanSSJ

Ya.
Feb 18, 2013
Thanks I'm going to keep you guys updated for the newer release that should be coming soon don't forget to like if you think it's a hot CMS and you think that my release was usefull.

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9070 met Tapatalk

Nehalem

Aug 31, 2013
Awful design, it's not attractive at all. Too simple imo, it's literally just a box with one image and a black transparent content.

But the source is probably better.

Nehalem

Aug 31, 2013
Would love to see you do better this is good even though the CMS is very small looks more like a pocket version.

Don't know haven't look through the source yet you may want to look yourself so goodluck.

Timothy.

And yet that is not even true you may want to think before you make false assumptions.

Sir, do you have any problems with my opinions? You've just technically stated that I can't have my own opinions.
And I've checked the source, and It looks good.

Too bad it's such a simple design. And by that I mean, if the design had been bigger and a bit more advanced, some people may have been using it a lot more.
No need for you to get pissed of, it isn't your release, and you shouldn't deal with other peoples opinions if you can't handle them without to offend us.

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
Again would love to see you do better and you should be happy thats someone releases someething that is not like an RevCMS edit so don't complain and not even try to troll people to make you look bad

It's his first CMS show some respect and don't complain if you cant do better.

The design is bloody simple and I'm waiting for Finley to get his second release done hoping that he has done more on the design and have done more on the code.

Nehalem

Aug 31, 2013
Again would love to see you do better and you should be happy thats someone releases someething that is not like an RevCMS edit so don't complain and not even try to troll people to make you look bad

It's his first CMS show some respect and don't complain if you cant do better.

The design is bloody simple and I'm waiting for Finley to get his second release done hoping that he has done more on the design and have done more on the code.

I know it's his first attempt to release something, and I gave him my opinions on that (and I also gave him a tip in my previous post).
Still, you can't offend me just because I don't think like you do. Grow up kid.

Oh, yeah, here you go: <- I developed that, and made it possible for @Doge to release it properly.
Are you happy now?

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
Would love to see you do better this is good even though the CMS is very small looks more like a pocket version.

Don't know haven't look through the source yet you may want to look yourself so goodluck.

Timothy.

And yet that is not even true you may want to think before you make false assumptions.

Umm I do think before I post. This is something with a simple ugly design like Priv. And I meant that it looks like a priv edit. so thank you very much. -.-

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
@Timothy

I've never seen Priv but I'll sure have look at it because that's familiar.

@Nehalem

Why not be less a hypocrite telling others to grow up you may just want to grow up yourself for the person who's clearly posting his non-Habbo release / development here we're not talking about non-Habbo related we're talking about Habbo related. ( So this CMS for example).

Pretty funny how phpstrap's design looks a lot like SolaII's design are you sure you have developed this yourself because it's clearly SolaII's design unless SolaII ripped you off.

Never offended anyone just asked you to show some respect for the releaser and the maker instead of going hypocrite mode it's pretty stupid to say but I'll just wait for Finley his next release and I'm just gonna hope that that's gonna be better than this one!

Thanks.

Nehalem

Aug 31, 2013
@Timothy

@Nehalem

Why not be less a hypocrite telling others to grow up you may just want to grow up yourself for the person who's clearly posting his non-Habbo release / development here we're not talking about non-Habbo related we're talking about Habbo related. ( So this CMS for example).

Pretty funny how phpstrap's design looks a lot like SolaII's design are you sure you have developed this yourself because it's clearly SolaII's design unless SolaII ripped you off.

Never offended anyone just asked you to show some respect for the releaser and the maker instead of going hypocrite mode it's pretty stupid to say but I'll just wait for Finley his next release and I'm just gonna hope that that's gonna be better than this one!

Thanks.
I'm not here because I like Habbo, I'm only in this section because of the source codes and templates people make (since I'm a coder and a web designer). It's nothing wrong with that, I like to give my own opinions to people (without beeing offended) :)

And I didn't even create PHPStrap, I'm not the founder of it. I'm just a developer, who helps @Doge when he needs it, and if I'm correct, PHPStrap was created before SolaII. Not to be rude, but, SolaII isn't even a project (if it's still active, but I doubt that) worth talking about.

So get some knowledge about what you're talking about, kid.

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
The only one who needs to get some knowledge here is you sir you talk shit too much so you may want to stop.

I'm hoping that Finley is going to work his design up because as for the design: I agree it's horrible as well as tiny and it's just not nice so not going to use this but it is nice but would be better if it was bigger.

Nehalem

Aug 31, 2013
The only one who needs to get some knowledge here is you sir you talk shit too much so you may want to stop.

I'm hoping that Finley is going to work his design up because as for the design: I agree it's horrible as well as tiny and it's just not nice so not going to use this but it is nice but would be better if it was bigger.
Don't you have anymore to come up with? Aw, thats too bad. Really.
I know what I'm talking about :p

OnTopic:
You should add an author to the news, and place the users username somewhere in the page. Maybe between the logo or the menu.
And why doesn't the register and the index have a footer? Weird.

Doge

Jan 12, 2012
Ne
@Timothy

@Nehalem

Thanks.

Never post in this section but SolaII ripped off phpstrap, also it's a cms for others to build on and use their own designs. Phpstrap theme was created using bootstrap with a them called yeti that can be downloaded for free from bootswatch.com; sit down.

Also nehalem is a remarkable developer.

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
Well I'm going to post in this section whenever I'm feeling like but sure I'm believing that Nehalem is a good developer but just giving critics and no feedback isn't going to help any of us there needs to be a way to help us to improve this but it's okay not going to make further arguments that's useless.

SolaII indeed seemed to be rip yeah although it was hard for me to believe but it's okay now.

Good luck @Finley

Nehalem

Aug 31, 2013
Well I'm going to post in this section whenever I'm feeling like but sure I'm believing that Nehalem is a good developer but just giving critics and no feedback isn't going to help any of us there needs to be a way to help us to improve this but it's okay not going to make further arguments that's useless.

SolaII indeed seemed to be rip yeah although it was hard for me to believe but it's okay now.

Good luck @Finley
I gave him feedback as well as critics.

Users who are viewing this thread