habbo.vg emu edited by SHJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

funkycrossboy

Jan 13, 2011
Hi! my name is SHJ!
I will now give out an edit of blah hotel emu.
It's a small bug in the emu.
some chairs and sofas is not working 100%
emu comes from blah hotel Leaks NOT habbo.vg!​

download it

I hope you like it :thumbup:

sorry my bad English! i'm norwegian :cool:

olea

Dec 12, 2010
This is NOT the real emulator, i talked to matt and he gave me the real version to test it out with way hotel and there is the real version lol.
[mod] Post edited please refrain from bullying other members on the forums. - Kieren [/mod]

X1M!

le troller
Jan 6, 2011
Olea, of course its not the REAL emulator, the real emulator is Uber and this + matt's are just edits.
I HATE UBER EDITS, WHY CANT PEOPLE POST FIXES TO UBER AND STOP RELEASING THEIR OWN.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Olea, of course its not the REAL emulator, the real emulator is Uber and this + matt's are just edits.
I HATE UBER EDITS, WHY CANT PEOPLE POST FIXES TO UBER AND STOP RELEASING THEIR OWN.

People edit uber servers and they share it on the forums that's what this section is for, they don't have to make there own server; everything is a edited, however nice release thanks for sharing and great screen shots.

X1M!

le troller
Jan 6, 2011
The "real" emulator is Uber as it was original, your emulators are just edits, not originals.

olea

Dec 12, 2010
i got 3emus from matt:
Their earlier server (Uberemu by wicard)
Demon hotels server
And blah hotels server.

I found out that wicards edit was best do i use that one right now XD

iNeon

Jul 3, 2010
Olea Is Right, This Aint Nothing To Do With Habbo.VG, Habbo.VG Is Neally The Most Stable Retro Emu.

X1M!

le troller
Jan 6, 2011
"Olea Is Right, This Aint Nothing To Do With Habbo.VG, Habbo.VG was Neally The Most Stable Retro Emu." Correction.

duckietm

Dec 31, 2010
Where was the real verion :)

Hello,

I tryed it and keeps on disconnecting me :

User DC: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
at Uber.HabboHotel.Achievements.AchievementManager.UnlockAchievement(GameClient Session, UInt32 AchievementId, Int32 Level) in C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\sulake.vg edit\sulake.vg edit\HabboHotel\Achievements\AchievementManager.cs:line 104
at Uber.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.Login(String AuthTicket) in C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\sulake.vg edit\sulake.vg edit\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 237
at Uber.Messages.GameClientMessageHandler.SSOLogin() in C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\sulake.vg edit\sulake.vg edit\Messages\Requests\Handshake.cs:line 40
at Uber.Messages.GameClientMessageHandler.HandleRequest(ClientMessage Request) in C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\sulake.vg edit\sulake.vg edit\Messages\GameClientMessageHander.cs:line 63
at Uber.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.HandleConnectionData(Byte[]& data) in C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\sulake.vg edit\sulake.vg edit\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 359

[MOD]Double posted, Posts merged - Sledmore.[/MOD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread