Habbo Versions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanB

Jan 12, 2011
What version of habbo do you prefer, and would like to see a retro based on that version?

Please post your feedback on what version you like most!

Thanks,

Dan :)

[mod] Thread moved to Habbo Hotel. -Ki [/mod]

Drizzy

Jan 15, 2011
I Dont Get it be i prefer RP or v26 and yes i would love to see a retro based on them versions

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
I like v26 the most! it would be nice to have uber clothing on v26 then that would just be great.

V26 FTW.

Livar

Now 35% cooler!
Oct 15, 2010
Yeah, thats a nice idea Kieren, having VIP clothes for Shockwave, but habbo only made Beta (Flash) because there license for shockwave ran out and decided for a new thing.

Roper

Ancient Member
Jul 4, 2010
I like v26 the most! it would be nice to have uber clothing on v26 then that would just be great.

V26 FTW.
Maybe i'll release my cct pack then which contains all the current clothing Habbo has, but its ccts rather than swfs!

Yeah, thats a nice idea Kieren, having VIP clothes for Shockwave, but habbo only made Beta (Flash) because there license for shockwave ran out and decided for a new thing.
Actually, Habbo went flash because Sulake felt that Habbo Hotel wasn't "moving on" from "old school habbo". They decided that flash would be the best way to improve Habbo and make it seem modern, and sleek.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
v26 does run wit CCT's so that's actually ok, v26 would have to be the best I hate Uber the only think I like about uber is the clothing, noting else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread