Have you Ever Benn baned?
What For (if have) ?
How Long? we need some details u will get an notice turther thro this month

Andrew Wood
Sulake Corportion

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
The spelling is incorrect, it look's like a child has wrote it, they wouldn't of said Sulake Corporation under as the footer 100% fake. GTFO

Bazinga

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2010
LMFAO, first of all they dont give applications out to any random active players, secondly, an official application would not have spelling mistakes :L

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Move this in to spam so I don't get infractioned

THIS IS FAKE -_- and don't double post home boy XD and your not 19 either I can tell by your spelling.

Sep 19, 2010
@ The above post..
That's quite sad. Get off your ass and go pop open a book. Maybe then will you get a 'Real' sulake application?

Let me correct myself, they don't send applications you apply yourself so that makes your fucked up application only a bit more false then it already is?

RyanMK

Still alive
May 27, 2010
Sorry but this post is clearly bullshit. First of all people that work for habbo are working with childeren which means there are checks. Secondly habbo would not just ask random people those questions they would have to apply and then habbo decides on which of those applicants are right then they interview them. So there :p

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
cut the guy some slack the application or should I say Applacation is not real end of.

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
I think you guys are just jealous that Sulake has contacted him, and that he has the chance to be staff on a real hotel.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
I think you guys are just jealous that Sulake has contacted him, and that he has the chance to be staff on a real hotel.

True True, I am very jealous how you got the application I bet the sulake employee who wrote this letter was very drunk.
good luck in it any ways LOOOL!

MxRE

Sep 21, 2010
LOL, this is really funny tbh.

I could tell that it was fake for a start, because Habbo inform the world about staff applications through newspapers, TV and other forms as advertisements. Also, the title 'applacation' lmfao.

You're obviously lieing.. no proof of the application, the grammar in the "letter" they sent you is fucking terrible and quite clearly, you're a nub.

Meh, good luck getting this job ahahah.

Zer0.

Jan 17, 2011
LOL, WTF IS THIS SHIZ XD.

I Searched habbo, Seen the Username "Dylan" and Thought oh no, And seen teh thread, ROFLMAO!.

Good Luck Dylan ;), ;P.

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
Dude this guy is leet, his applacation is fantastic, u r now medically insane dylan, goodluck on the job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread