Habbo.Today - R63A - 24/7 - Great Catalogue - Hiring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpec

Retrosetups.com | Professional, Reliable, Setups
Feb 21, 2012
3486re1.png

An non-profit hotel which provides equality to each user

An new virtual portal for teens has arrived!
We are excited to introduce the new virtual environment for teens, Habbo Today! We've been building on this hotel to ensure stability, an strong circulation and performance.

So what is stability?
We've built this hotel to minimise the amount of errors occurred within the hotel (which cause disconnections which you may experience elsewhere) and providing an secure CMS (main website) which prevents any potential vulnerabilities to our data server. Our most important priority is keeping your data safe.

What's an 'strong circulation'?
The definition of an strong circulation is ensuring rares are rare. We want to provide an environment where users can exchange and gamble rare items between each other. This means rares are not easily obtainable, and in some cases we will only release one of the item (making it an super rare). There is a variety of ways to earn rares such as events, trading and gambling with other members of Habbo Today.

What do you mean by Performance?
We host Habbo Today on an 8GB RAM, Quad-Core processor VPS with a 1GBPS Uplink. We use this to ensure the performance within the hotel is the best possible. This also means we are able to handle high amount of users in the near future.
Message from Myself

I'm looking forward to seeing you all in the hotel, I'm sure we will all have an great time!

Screenshots
Home
ezimba18870928055900.png

Me
ezimba18870982056500.png

Client
ezimba18870996194700.png

Dayron1234

Rapnameiszero,cuzIhavezero,toleranceforidiots
Jun 30, 2010
I went on it just for old time sake and I like the CMS. It has some potential of being a great CMS and the hotel staff seem to be nice. I would recommend it to people who are looking for a hotel that is fresh and new or just want a new hotel to play now. I do wish good luck and as of right now I'm just playing it.

Wouto

Posting Freak
FindRetros Moderator
May 31, 2011
Registered as Wouto, I'm a big fan of your index and register pages. I like how you implemented the "crikey" motto thing, I like it. :)

Good luck.

Derpec

Retrosetups.com | Professional, Reliable, Setups
Feb 21, 2012
Thanks for the feedback, we are currently working on the EMU and adding more commands, etc.

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
The Index is released by Khalil i think in the Rev Section :3 Nevertheless Good Luck. I'll be registering soon.

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
If u could get the rest of the theme looking like the index i would be very impressed but I love it so far, good luck. c;

Champion

Aug 26, 2011
I'm not a fan of the CMS at all. I understand the simplicity is the style, I don't tihnk this is habboish enough though. It takes little to no work with this theme, although for the look you went for I think you did a good job. I'm not not a fan of it myself.

Good luck!

Dayron1234

Rapnameiszero,cuzIhavezero,toleranceforidiots
Jun 30, 2010
Well the CMS design is not top priority. The CMS and emulator should be top priority for every hotel to make sure that it's fast, and has no vulnerable way to be hacked, adding new commands, ect...

Champion

Aug 26, 2011
Well the CMS design is not top priority. The CMS and emulator should be top priority for every hotel to make sure that it's fast, and has no vulnerable way to be hacked, adding new commands, ect...
That's true. It's just RevCMS though. I checked out your site, and the images load slow it took a bit to load before they were registered on my cache on the me page. Also your drop down menu redirected me to another menu that just saved my input email adress?

Really cool event ideas. Love those.

iExplicit

Jul 30, 2013
Although the CMS isn't the best the event ideas are pretty sweet, If you can keep this up users will fly through your door; Maybe edit the CMS up abit :p Goodluck & All the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread