Request Habbo.SWF Logo (Asap)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Youngster

Sensitivity killed my dog...
Aug 10, 2015
Hey Devbest!,

I've tried editing my Habbo.swf but it won't let me change the logo due to SWF corrupted. But I've seen people change theirs still but how?
Is there anyway that can fix it? so I can change it of that can change the logo for me.
SWF Verison: RELEASE63-201411201226-580134750
SWF Link:
4LvmVLZ.png

Thanks.

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
Is your image saved us .gif?

Wickd

Jan 15, 2013
Yes it is but it won't even let me open the SWF file due to it being corrupted but I've seen hotels with same SWF edit theirs.
Hmm that's weird try running it as administrator.

Wickd

Jan 15, 2013
Still the same thing, do you have a decompiler? maybe you could try for me?
No sorry i don't one more thing i know this is a bit silly but do you have FLASH player installed or updated?

Youngster

Aug 10, 2015
OHHH YOUR OPENING A HOTEL :D I have fresh swfs if u want dem but u want R63B :(
I am opening a hotel this is my last one if it fails I am done. I've reopened the same old hotel a lot of times (Zabbo). It's time for a fresh start and new hotel name. I've decided 2 days of my time adding other 20 new commands. I haven't really touched the CMS yet.

Marcel

You're the guy who stole my car
Jul 17, 2015
I am opening a hotel this is my last one if it fails I am done. I've reopened the same old hotel a lot of times (Zabbo). It's time for a fresh start and new hotel name. I've decided 2 days of my time adding other 20 new commands. I haven't really touched the CMS yet.
I shall be releasing a cms soon, that might be a help for you.
And the issue that you're having is weird. I'd do what Adam said, try different decompilers

Youngster

Aug 10, 2015
i cant even download your habbo.swf try mediafire.
I've uploaded the SWF to my website in a .zip folder.
P.S
Use any one of those it won't let me edit none of them thanks for helping.

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
This is rather good and sounds like it will be rather amazing, Well I hope this time your owner isnt your last owner! As I think your rather better than whom. I wish you best of luck if you if your going R63 and looking for a decent SWF dont be shy to PM me, Also I have a couple of CMS' that Cabbo did use in the past that past perfeaction and where very secure so PM if you need a NON RELEASED Nice RevCMS, Also that I am opening Cabbo in R63 But in Fresh Hotel Style :cool:

I do see by the Motto on your banner its the same as Booms Banner and Zaps (Johnos Hotels Banners) did you get the banner of that guy who made them ?

Kashi

Jun 1, 2014
Your habbo.swf is broken because of the logo you try to edit does not fit the current logo.the size must be exactly the same.try edit the swf using hex editor

Oct 11, 2014
I've uploaded the SWF to my website in a .zip folder.
P.S
Use any one of those it won't let me edit none of them thanks for helping.
there's 3 habbo.swf its the brad2 right? its broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread