Habbo Skin Bot Shop

Muffmuncher

Jan 11, 2012
A bot shop or botshop I attempted to make perfect from a previous release from another contributor, not the best yet but serves the purpose.

botsj.png
(old screenshot, the bot shop now has a dropdown list for the room ID)

The attached archieve contains a bots folder and bots.php. Here's how to setup;
  1. Extract the bots folder to the root of your website/
  2. and bots.php to /app/tpl/skins/Habbo/
  3. Open config.php in the bots folder and edit it so it contains your database details.
Don't worry about the ID for the bot as the script has a solution for it; bot ID is auto increment, which means the ID is always one added to the last ID in the database. IDs of the rooms you own will be in a dropdown list so no worrying of placing bots in others' rooms. The script is fully in English, as well as the comments for instructions on each field have been commented with grammar.

In the coming version, making bots will cost credits. Please do report here if you find any issues with the script.

Attachments

• bot shop from HelloTeddy.zip
    3.5 KB · Views: 85

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
lol all you had to do is get the habbo skin edit by Tulisa or w/e her name is and add the bots.php page to the navigation... nothing special.

DaLightz

See ya'll in the afterlife.
May 19, 2012
lol all you had to do is get the habbo skin edit by Tulisa or w/e her name is and add the bots.php page to the navigation... nothing special.
Well, we all know this isn't hard at all yes, but no one had the energy to do it so :p.

DaLightz

May 19, 2012
That seems impossible because how the Phoenix database is laid out, there isn't any owner_id or something that would prove ownership of the bot in the bots table.
... you could do it by finding the correct owner by the room is ;)

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
Ok, so she had the exact same script few months ago that I just coded recently? Oh, ok.

That YOU coded? I still have the same damn bot.php file sitting on my server. Same exact one as yours. Wow, you spaced things out, big deal.

DaLightz

May 19, 2012
99% To Tulisa For coding
1& To You For Re-Releasing
Do you mean Tashia? and no, she didn't code it.
Even if she didn't code it. The CMS she released HAD this same exact script on it. All you had to do is add bot.php to your navigation and wallah.
Ok, so she had the exact same script few months ago that I just coded recently? Oh, ok.
That YOU coded? I still have the same damn bot.php file sitting on my server. Same exact one as yours. Wow, you spaced things out, big deal.
Just enjoy the release
983e626e3dd7458d924df79.png

Muffmuncher

Jan 11, 2012
I never said I coded everything, read before you even talk. I meant the room ID and bot ID parts. Now fuck off.

Users who are viewing this thread