Habbo RP?

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
I was wondering if anyone had any rp stuff like the db cms swfs and emu, I recently went on and searched ragerp stuff but he deleted everything (the downloads) so now I don't know what I can do. So if anyone has any rp stuff (cms db swfs and emu) then can u give me the downloads? c: thanks.

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
I would not recommend those downloads, they are from v#1 of rage (reality) might be a little more stable reality than the others but its still not recommended and bad in my opinion.

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
Well, first off, Only RP's are out RIGHT NOW are; Rage, Life, Zap, and HabboCity.. Second, I wouldn't recommend downloading #v1 beta of ragerp as it's not stable and reality base as Hooterz mentioned. So, If you still want to download it, You'd ask someone else like @Vanish or someone, as I don't have bare files anymore.

Vanish

Rising Java Developer
Dec 8, 2013
Well, first off, Only RP's are out RIGHT NOW are; Rage, Life, Zap, and HabboCity.. Second, I wouldn't recommend downloading #v1 beta of ragerp as it's not stable and reality base as Hooterz mentioned. So, If you still want to download it, You'd ask someone else like @Vanish or someone, as I don't have bare files anymore.
I'll check if i do, i'll reply on PM if i do :)

Users who are viewing this thread