habbo room problem help me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fangio

Jun 12, 2013
o yeah, I finally fixed my redirect to swf folder issue, but yet again another issue appears.
As you can see in the image below, my character are NOT shown, and even when I create a chat, the chat-bubble just appears beneath the green arrow.
So, yeah, I'm currently using Plus Emulator Build 3.4.3.0, with SWF files and PRODUCTION files from Sledmore's latest release of his Habboon Edit.
As he mentioned in his thread, the emulator choose figuredata from /extra/figuredata.xml, but even though when I copied that, and replaced it with my old figuredata.xml file in /gamedata/, the same error still occurs (yes, I did clear my cache).
I have checked my external_*.txt files multiple times, and it does not seem like there's an issue in my folder directing.
Anybody who have tried this before? Because none results for a fix to this was shown on any forum, youtube, or even on Google.

All help is greatly appreciated :)

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
To fix the avatar issue change your decimal point to a full stop instead of a comma (clock settings in Windows VPS) that fix has been posted numerous times.

I can assure you that the emulator isn't the original release Sledmore released as it looks completely different.

Fangio

Jun 12, 2013
To fix the avatar issue change your decimal point to a full stop instead of a comma (clock settings in Windows VPS) that fix has been posted numerous times.

I can assure you that the emulator isn't the original release Sledmore released as it looks completely different.
I do not quite understand what you mean by changing decimal point to a full stop instead of a comma clock settings in Windows VPS?
But I want to understand you but just do not know how to start it just do not understand
Have you screen how I could solve it

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
I do not quite understand what you mean by changing decimal point to a full stop instead of a comma clock settings in Windows VPS?
But I want to understand you but just do not know how to start it just do not understand
See this comment by @JayCustom

Parsov

May 18, 2016

Another unstable edit of Plus by Thiago Aurojo

Parsov

May 18, 2016

Change your VPS setting's to United States that will probably fix the wall issue and avatar issue both of them.
Sometimes running this:
Code:
SET @@global.sql_mode= '';
in Database query will fix it. The Emulator edit you are using is not very stable also so maybe it's because of something different. Although there is no issues in the console.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Another unstable edit of Plus by Thiago Aurojo
Nothing to do with the emulator

Change your VPS setting's to United States that will probably fix the wall issue and avatar issue both of them.
Sometimes running this:
Code:
SET @@global.sql_mode= '';
in Database query will fix it. The Emulator edit you are using is not very stable also so maybe it's because of something different. Although there is no issues in the console.
The issue was already fixed

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread