Habbo Retro R63B & R63 Setup!

Creator

Jan 19, 2015
Hello there, my name is Aaron.

I haven't posted on forums in a while but I thought I might as well post this thread today.

I'm making this thread to help yoo, the community with your Habbo Retros. Recently I've seen many threads talking about the issues with your hotels and how you get 87% client errors, ect...

So I've thought about this and yes, I want to help you, the community with your Retros by fixing half of your issues.

I'm not a user for money or for love, all my services are for free!

I do R63 and R63B Setups for exactly £0 and for £0 only, so the deal is FREE!
So, are you struggling to make your Habbo Retro? or want to own one but don't know how to set it up, then here is the place!

(I only setup Virtual Private Server hotels!)

If you want a Stable R63 Habbo Retro then I shall run it on Gold Tree Emulator, with the latest Habbo.swf & UI!
If you want a Stable R63B Habbo Retro then I shall run it on Mercury, with also the latest Habbo.swf & the latest UI!

I've owned plenty of Retros in the past to understand your trust for other people but if you wish to know me more then my social media's shall be pasted at the bottom of this page if you wish to know me a lot more first.

If not then PM me on this hotel or on Skype (shall be pasted at the bottom of this thread) with the following template filled out!:

(* = Required)
VPS IP*:
VPS Username*:
VPS Password*:
Do you have IIS?:
Do you wish to run on IIS or XAMPP?*:
R63B or R63*:
Additional Information:

Thank you for reading this thread, my social media's, such as skype shall be posted below! Hopefully I've helped you guys out in the Habbo Retro Community by helping you with your Habbo Retros!
Twitter: @aaronmasters7

Last edited:

Matthew_Adams

Jun 18, 2012

I haven't posted on forums in a while but I thought I might as well post this thread today.

I'm making this thread to help yoo, the community with your Habbo Retros. Recently I've seen many threads talking about the issues with your hotels and how you get 87% client errors, ect...

So I've thought about this and yes, I want to help you, the community with your Retros by fixing half of your issues.

So, are you struggling to make your Habbo Retro? or want to own one but don't know how to set it up, then here is the place!

If you want a Stable R63 Habbo Retro then I shall run it on Gold Tree Emulator, with the latest Habbo.swf & UI!
If you want a Stable R63B Habbo Retro then I shall run it on Mercury, with also the latest Habbo.swf & the latest UI!

I've owned plenty of Retros in the past to understand your trust for other people but if you wish to know me more then my social media's shall be pasted at the bottom of this page if you wish to know me a lot more first.

If not then PM me on this hotel or on Skype (shall be pasted at the bottom of this thread) with the following template filled out!:

(* = Required)
VPS IP*:
VPS Username*:
VPS Password*:
Do you have IIS?:
R63B or R63*:
Additional Information:

Thank you for reading this thread, my social media's, such as skype shall be posted below! Hopefully I've helped you guys out in the Habbo Retro Community by helping you with your Habbo Retros!
Azure Emulator is more stable then mercury.

Talos

Jul 31, 2015

(* = Required)
VPS IP*:
VPS Username*:
VPS Password*:
Do you have IIS?:
R63B or R63*:
Additional Information:

can you give me good link for mercry, plz?

Users who are viewing this thread