Habbo Retro Multi-Language system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Causem

Aug 8, 2012
Current Version: 1.5
This is a really horrible sloppy thing I did for someone, I use it myself sometimes (Very rarely) but I thought i might just release this. so here you go.​
Updates:
12/5/12
Version 1.5: - 374.21 KB​
12/3/12
Version 1.0: - 197 MB​
Screenshot:
screeny.png
How would I set this up?
Extract the file I gave you to your htdocs or whatever, then create a folder named 'en' without the quotations.​
Put all your cms files in that folder. The 'en' represents a English cms, as I assume you will mainly use an English cms. After that, go to your config for that cms in 'en'. Change the " " in your config for your url, and change to " " without quotations. So then all the links as {url} or %www% will go to the right places. so then, go to and make sure the index looks right, it should look liek the screenshot I gave above. Then after that, select "English" as your Language and press "Go", if it takes you to your cms, then you have finished, make sure every link on the cms goes to the right place, if not, fix it.​
Credits to me for the Release, and Brick hotel for the index.
Farewell ;)

Causem

Aug 8, 2012
Cool, My cms will have a multi-lang also, not sure if it will look or be as simple as this.

Causem

Aug 8, 2012
UPDATE:12/5/12 1:53 pm
Sorry, it will not work at the moment, I am trying to get the files from brick hotel, they went down, I have noticed this, so I will get the files & update download link soon, sorry for the inconvenience.
UPDATE:12/5/12 4:54 pm
Files fixed, I have the files fixed, with images, not as good as before, but it's what you get. ;)
now updated to Version 1.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread