Applicant [HABBO RETRO] Looking to code and own a Habbo server (FREE SERVICE)

Linkestt

Truth is treason in the empire of lies
Nov 8, 2013
I am willing to work as a coder for a Habbo retro, I have just returned to Habbo not long ago. I am very dedicated
and loyal. I manage things in an organized way, and professional manner. I can also manage your server if in need, I am also willing to do this coding job for FREE (all I need is a rank). I can code in C++, C#, PHP, and obviously HTML. Below is some information and details about me and the skills I can offer (in general):

My name is Sarbaz, I've been in the retro scene since 2006. I've seen pretty much everything you could imagine. Since 2006, my skills have massively improved. Currently, I own my own Website Development Corporation SarbazDEV (facebook.com/SarbazDev) which specializes in social media networking, specifically with Habbo retro developments and projects that I have developed. During my career, I have applied my proven expertise and ongoing professional development to meeting and exceeding all objectives put before me. Further examples of my skills and achievements are outlined below. As a seasoned professional, I am dedicated to partnering with a team with the same passion for growth and success within your hotel.

• Develop social media strategy on a volunteer basis to improve community relations and awareness.
  • Interact with social communities to increase involvement and responses.
  • Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in Social Media.
  • Proficient in content marketing theory and application. Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
  • Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
  • Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Google+Local, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
  • Maintains excellent coding language skills.
  • Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the Company’s field.
  • Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
  • Exceeds at building and maintaining sales relationships, online and off.
  • Is a Team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
  • Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
  • Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social”.
  • Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress.
  • Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques. Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
    • Processed and organized the flow of communication and information, clearly assessing priorities and promoting professional company image.
    • Strategically coordinated office responsibilities by managing schedules, tasks, filing, and appointments based on the critical nature of each.
    • Forged, nurtured, and maintained strong professional client relationships, providing the highest standards of professional and courteous service and support.
A little information on my experience -
I've owned multiple Habbo retro servers, and managed a few as-well. I owned Fuse Hotel, HabboBZ, NeonCity, Sun Hotel - to name a few. I also managed Yop Hotel, and worked at Static Hotel as a moderator and helped out with a few technical things. I am familiar with the Moderator Tool and the staff commands (revisions r59 - r63b), which indicates that I will know what I am doing.

What makes me stand out -
I am very smart, and I am a quick problem-solver. I use good grammar vocally, and physically (on the keyboard :p), and I love creating events and competitions that will keep users of the community interested. I can also do PHP, C#, and I am learning some Java in University. So I can help out with any future technical difficulties your server may run into in the future.

My Requirements:
I am looking for a partner who can provide a VPS/Dedi hosting server. Before I am willing to put hard-work and effort into making the server the best it could be, I would like to know if this 'dream partner' can handle all the funds. Which indicates if they can pay for the monthly hosting payments without no problem(s) at all.

I will also be looking for a professional, and organized individual that knows what she/he is doing as a hotel owner - I am not looking for someone who will provide the community with 51315341 starting credits and 99999 pixels/duckets. I'm aiming for a stable and managed economy that'll keep users coming back to call this server their "online home hotel" :p.

Contact my Hotmail: [email protected]
Or Pm on DevBest for more information and what else I can do to improve your Habbo Retro server.

Linkestt

Truth is treason in the empire of lies
Nov 8, 2013
I'm back on the market. I am now looking to work for a hotel, I no longer work with Static Hotel.

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
you willing to take on a serious job at ? if so skype me dan10kent and reply to this

Zodiak

recovering crack addict
Nov 18, 2011
You seem decent from seeing and speaking to you in the past. Guess I'll vouch for you.

Zodiak

recovering crack addict
Nov 18, 2011
Zodiak, are you speaking to me?

Umm Zodiak, if you're interested in becoming our developer, let me know please.
I don't do work habbo related anymore mate. If you ever need help with anything non-habbo related I'd be happy to help, or if you just wanted tips etc todo with habbo related shit. But I'd not accept any sort of position to do with anything habbo related.

PalmRetro

Nov 21, 2015
Hello we are looking for someone to work with us on our hotel at palmhotel.ca add me on skype; rockerthomas567 we are different from all other retros as we have r63b.

PalmRetro

Nov 21, 2015
Or you can pm me i am looking for staff. We could use you at PalmHotel:)

I own a hotel and would love to have you part of the team. we are currently coding a cms. but are dev has retired really looking for someone like yourself skype- rockerthomas567

Users who are viewing this thread