Applicant Habbo Retro Job Application

Aug 22, 2011
Name: Zack

Timezone: MST (UTC 07:00 - Canada)

Introduction: I have past experience as a Moderator at Fresh-Hotel, I use to work there for around a year or so, before I quit back in 2012 because, I wanted a life. Not gonna lie, I wasn't the most liked by the owner after I left, I guess he didn't like me leaving to have a life for two years. I've been Moderator also on Rocket Hotel and Lime Hotel, both owned by the same person, A.K.A J4ck on Devbest, I was also Events Staff for a bit too. I have a bit of experience using PHP and JAVA (still learning that, btw). I know how to code the basic stuff for CMS'. I still learn everyday on how to fix bugs and glitches to a retro. I've been tech on a friends hotel a long time ago. I'm also a graphics designer, I use to make many signatures, avatars and even banners for people around the forum. I have tons of friends looking for new retros to check out and join everyday. I can always help a retro with advertising to make it more popular.

Addition Information: Not sure what else to say so, if you have any questions, don't be afraid to comment/reply below or throw me a private message.

Last edited:

Exentra

May 17, 2014
Unfortunately, I cannot transmit a private message. If you could just send me your Skype then that'd be swell.

Users who are viewing this thread