Applicant Habbo Retro Employment

Oct 17, 2015
Name: Jamie

Previous Experiences: Moderator on Grey, Frantic , and Storm Hotel. Administrator on LuxuryLand, ThisIsHab, Hablux Hotel. I was also a Manager of several fansites.

Why do I want to be a Staff Member: I want to be a staff member to help ensure that the community are following the rules and to help those in need. To me, I haven't had a job in about 1 month and I wish to have another one soon.

How Many Hours Per Day Can I be on:
My daily online time can vary but I will never be on less than 4 hours a day.

Why I should be Hired: There are a few reasons I feel that I should be picked for staff the reasons are: I'm very friendly towards other users. To me, I will always help anyone no matter who they are. I also show professionalism, I will be all day, all night in the holidays if it was crucial. I will be active on the hotel a lot, I will spend 4{ hours daily online to help everyone. Also, I will enforce the rules of the hotel, I will warn the person if they break a rule and if they repeat it they will be punished. I wouldn't hesitate to kick, mute or even in the worse case ban. I will always make sure that the users are safe , If the users do not listen to what I say, appropriate action will be dealt with depending the severity. I will always try to handle any conflicts conflicts should be dealt with so they are kept private and away from the public of the community.

What do I know about the Mod Tools: I know most of the Mod Tools on habbo retros, such as room alerts, banning and kicking, I also know how to do badges, ranks and give coins. I can also check databases of users.

Users who are viewing this thread