Status
Not open for further replies.

Basil Ali

Aug 15, 2011

I'd like some CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, not like "get more users"

Kayte

Living La Dolce Vita.
Apr 19, 2011
- Give your best shot, (some of the community are little cocky twats, bare that in mind).

8/10.
IC what you mean when you say Cocky, omg. LOL!

Just a shame you couldn't re-hire your prev staff (hint hint). LOL! I didn't knock you one down for that though. Dw;).

But. Yeah, it looks great. Nice to see it's came back.

I'd like some CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, not like "get more users"

Okay, I'd rate you a 7/10.

I really like the index page. And the snow.
But I have to say, 'get more users' as when I went on. There were NO staff on and 2 Users on.
Sorry.. That's the way it goes

Twisting

HFFM
Sep 4, 2011
Pabbo Hotel - Official Rating 7/10

• I liked the index page, looks very nice
  • The /me page was a downside for me, It didn't look very nice
  • The community is very welcoming with a nice Welcome Room
  • Up to date Furniture was good plus for me
  • Annoying how most pages had "HabExtra" On Them, A Little Thing To Fix
  • The Catalogue is neat and tidy, very good for users who need to search for something
  • Achievement images work, unlike other retros.
  • Not much staff on the hotel, Only Two At The Moment, If you want more users it might be a good idea to start Hiring!
  • In the featured section of your navigator, try and attempt to add a picture, doesn't look nice when its blank
  • Good to see that you have a legit phoenix license
  • In your Pabbo Way, try and explain to your users whats right and wrong rather than telling them the punishment of everything
  • Try and get emails like [email protected] If you have issues doing so, personal message me.
  • Not sure how long you have been open for but, try and include some events like ROTW etc.
Altogether this is a very nice retro for people who like a small and stable community. I rate Pabbo.NET a 7/10

Basil Ali

Aug 15, 2011
Okay, I'd rate you a 7/10.

I really like the index page. And the snow.
But I have to say, 'get more users' as when I went on. There were NO staff on and 2 Users on.
Sorry.. That's the way it goes

Well, by looking at the post you came to my hotel at 4:41am EST, so of course at that time it's not going to be a lot of users online. It's not the way it goes, if that is really the only thing you could say about my hotel then it isn't constructive at all. :/ Come to the hotel around the afternoon when there are actually people online (EST). You'd probably reconsider other than that, I was hoping for a little bit more constructive.

Twisting

HFFM
Sep 4, 2011
Micro Hotel - Official Rating 6/10

• Good To See That Its RevCMS Rather Than PhoenixPHP
  • The Banner On The Index Page Is Nice, I Like How Its a GIF
  • The Logo is also very nice, Very unique,
  • When I entered the Hotel everyone was afk. Not really a nice welcome for a new user. (4 Users Were Online)
  • Dont Really Like The Custom Navigator and Achievement Icon.
  • This may sound weird but the catalogue was too red for me, Too many icons were red and in my opinion it isnt a nice look.
  • Up to date furniture!
  • A Legit Phoenix License
  • At times the snow is really annoying
  • The "Last Logged In" Doesn't Look nice where it is, Maybe Putting it under: Welcome To Micro Hotel
  • I Liked It How You Added A Support Section Where You an make "Tickets"
  • A Very Nice Badge Shop
  • The Rules Page Doesn't Seem Professional, Organise It abit More
  • Not sure if its just me but, When I went on the client, I voted as normal but when I reopened it I had to vote again :S
A hotel that needs to be improved a bit in order to reach its full potential. :) I rate Micro Hotel A 6/10

Basil Ali

Aug 15, 2011
Micro Hotel - Official Rating 6/10

• Good To See That Its RevCMS Rather Than PhoenixPHP
  • The Banner On The Index Page Is Nice, I Like How Its a GIF
  • The Logo is also very nice, Very unique,
  • When I entered the Hotel everyone was afk. Not really a nice welcome for a new user. (4 Users Were Online)
  • Dont Really Like The Custom Navigator and Achievement Icon.
  • This may sound weird but the catalogue was too red for me, Too many icons were red and in my opinion it isnt a nice look.
  • Up to date furniture!
  • A Legit Phoenix License
  • At times the snow is really annoying
  • The "Last Logged In" Doesn't Look nice where it is, Maybe Putting it under: Welcome To Micro Hotel
  • I Liked It How You Added A Support Section Where You an make "Tickets"
  • A Very Nice Badge Shop
  • The Rules Page Doesn't Seem Professional, Organise It abit More
  • Not sure if its just me but, When I went on the client, I voted as normal but when I reopened it I had to vote again :S
A hotel that needs to be improved a bit in order to reach its full potential. :)I rate Micro Hotel A 6/10

Thank you for your review, I will make some of these changes. However about the users I can't do much, but just try to promote Micro. I thank you for the list, i'll get to some of these fixes. I appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread