Access denied for user 'root@localhost' <using password: YES>

At MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket<>

Alot more

If you guys can help me add me on skype:

kingspvp.colded

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
it seems u dont know shit, QUIT OWNING A RETRO.
Then Why do you beg me 24/7 to help you with your errors?

OT: Your password in the config file is wrong for mysql change it to the correct one
Yea man, ¿why do you come and say shit about others when you dont know how to own a retro either? You make stupid posts 24/7 about BASIC problems you cant handle.

PS: Better practice the grammar, so unprofessional.

Colded

Apr 24, 2014
People post their errors here because they dont know how to own a retro :( Everyone who posts here needs help and that advise
" QUIT OWNING A RETRO "

is sorta mean you know :'(

Oh I found out my password but I got an error everytime I go in my hotel it says:

Deprecated: mysql_pconnect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in C:\Users\user\Desktop\Habbo Retro\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 48

Warning: mysql_pconnect(): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in C:\Users\user\Desktop\Habbo Retro\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 48
MySQL Engine - RevCMS:
MySQL could not connect to host

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
People post their errors here because they dont know how to own a retro :( Everyone who posts here needs help and that advise
" QUIT OWNING A RETRO "

is sorta mean you know :'(

Oh I found out my password but I got an error everytime I go in my hotel it says:

Deprecated: mysql_pconnect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in C:\Users\user\Desktop\Habbo Retro\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 48

Warning: mysql_pconnect(): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in C:\Users\user\Desktop\Habbo Retro\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 48
MySQL Engine - RevCMS:

MySQL could not connect to host
Have you even installed MySQL via Web platform installer?

Colded

Apr 24, 2014
Are we allowed to use TeamViewer Br4d? Have you downloaded teamviewer if you did then you can see my computer and help me out more easily :/

Users who are viewing this thread