Habbo retro Banner Making (Custom)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 20, 2014
Okay so here I am once again. :D
Now Over the last few days I realized that I think im pretty good at making banners.
Heres two I made 10mins ago. they took me 5minutes. :
wXZ8G1q.png

Zw8Myao.png

Thats just one of the examples. I can change the text, text colour/font, the backround, the black box color, or the black box text colour xD

If you would like one please leave a comment below. If you dont have a logo I can make on quickly for you. Please request as this :

Hotel Name :
Logo URL/Image :
Theme (Backround image) :
Black box text (Mine was domehotel.us -hiring staff etc) :
And if you desire, an image of your habbo to put on there! :
Icons to put (Mine were in the second one, latest clothes with the tshirts) :

Please give feedback on my banners so I can improve my graphics :)

Last edited:

Jacob

Oct 7, 2011
These are simple to make, but really useful for newbie's who have just started retro! Great to see your helping the community. Gl

Whip

- FiveM Server Developer -
Nov 6, 2013
Hotel Name : Venom Hotel
Logo URL/Image : Make One
Theme (Backround image) : Easter If You Can?
Black box text (Mine was domehotel.us -hiring staff etc) : Venom - Growing Fast - Events - 15+ Daily

Mar 20, 2014
Here ya go

or :
FLKdD6y.png

Tried to make it as Easter themed as I could. Hope you like it. Its only my second banner so give feedback :)

Last edited:
Mar 20, 2014
It might be a little small. but just zoom in the page and snip it using the snipping tool if needed :)
And also, whats the link to your hotel? I would be more than happy to join it :p

ano2k77

Feb 4, 2013
Here ya go

or :
FLKdD6y.png

Tried to make it as Easter themed as I could. Hope you like it. Its only my second banner so give feedback :)

I wouldn't say these are the best banners... Learn a bit more and find some banner templates, I know there's loads around! Also, add a border around all of the banner :)

Mar 20, 2014
Okay. I couldnt find any easter banner templates out there so I had to make my own. And, Ill try learn new stuff :)

ano2k77

Feb 4, 2013
Okay. I couldnt find any easter banner templates out there so I had to make my own. And, Ill try learn new stuff :)
If you need any help with banners, add me on skype, tyler_prestonn, I'll be happy to help you, I ain't an expert on banners but I'm pretty decent at them I'd say :)

xSeanx

~ps3~ ~Gamer~ ~Add thehacker0005~ ;)
Jun 13, 2013
Growhotel.us (logo url) (background) and to say this or something like this please º R63 º Vps º DDos protection º Professional Staff º Great Community º Growhotel.us º thanks

magicRetro

Apr 18, 2015
Hotel Name : Habboit
Logo URL/Image : Any
Theme (Backround image) :Make it a friendly one
Black box text (Mine was domehotel.us -hiring staff etc) :Hiring staff-Good economy-Events-Have fun
And if you desire, an image of your habbo to put on there! :Yes
Icons to put (Mine were in the second one, latest clothes with the tshirts) : none

Richie_Tien

Mar 2, 2015
Hotel Name : Habfull
Logo URL/Image :
Theme (Backround image) : Can it be Chirstmas theme?
Black box text (Mine was domehotel.us -hiring staff etc) :Join us! - Hiring staff - Friendly staff - Alot Events!!

MrBugra

Aug 18, 2014
Hotel Name : Kubbo
Logo URL/Image : kubbo.tf/public/images/logo.png
Theme (Backround image) : Summer
Black box tex : KuBBo.TF - Personel Seçimleri Başladı - Hergün Event

Icons to put :Haydi Sende Katıl!

Nicco_Gamer

Jan 4, 2015
Hotel Name : Kubbo
Logo URL/Image : kubbo.tf/public/images/logo.png
Theme (Backround image) : Summer