Recruiting Habbo Partner.

iProdigy

Jun 11, 2011
Hello all,

I'm here today to search for a potential partner with a new retro I've been considering for quite some time now. I haven't played Habbo actively in about two years now and the same goes for the last time I've ran a retro however I've given it a lot of thought recently and with all the free time I have I'd like to try and get back with a new hotel.

The reason I'm here asking for a partner is because of the lack of new experience. I am not sure how hotels have changed over the last two years. In more plain wording I'd consider myself very rusty when it comes to hotels now.

What I ask from you is that you can speak fluent English, use good grammar, are mature, and have a good bit of knowledge when it comes to setting up hotels and managing them. I have the funds to purchase a dedicated server, website, etc. so that is of no worry. If you're interested please do private message me.

Thanks,
iProdigy.

CortexNetworks

Cortex Hosts - Founder
May 13, 2015
@iProdigy - Hello, i am interested and i also own a R63B Retro and a Hosting Company. I am interested in assisting, please add me on Skype (Skype ID: cortexnet_john).

Vanish

Rising Java Developer
Dec 8, 2013
I am interested, add my skype? luke_walder
" : Long Shot but looking for someone to start a retro with and potentially create it on their end with my help."
Ermmm @iProdigy if you want a partner, it's not him because he obviously can't set up a hotel? I'm not saying you should take me as a partner because I don't want to work on a new hotel lol

Mastah

the funny thing is \r\n i did
Oct 25, 2010
1. I'd like to tell you that I'm interested in this function. If your still looking for people just drop a inbox message and I'll try and reply right away!

Users who are viewing this thread