Habbo Nitro CMS can't register account the normal way

acgtxio

Nov 9, 2021
Hi I can't register a habbo account the normal way through form page registration, instead I have to run sql statements to add a new user. Everytime I register an account I get this message: An error has occurred. Please contact the CMS administrator. I checked the htdocs/system/brainconfig.php and everything seems right. If the database connection was wrong I would of not been able to see anything thats how I know all the configurations is correct. I am literally logged on and run emulator with problem. I am logged in right now decorating my room.
You must be registered for see images attach

But If I use SQL statements to insert new account I can login and play etc.

I want to register the NORMAL WAY not through commands.

Attachments

• dvcxvb .png
    dvcxvb .png
    400.6 KB · Views: 17

boz

don daddy
Mar 23, 2021
All error reporting is on. Error is not so specific.
Check you register page to see if the INSERT SQL for creating an account matches up with the table column contents for users, there could be something missing in the query or there could be a column in the users table without a default value

acgtxio

Nov 9, 2021
I am looking at both files, the high level file (register.php) in templates/brain and (class.user.php) in system/app/classes.

All the low level code seems to be in class.user.php... Maybe the problem is in class.user.php? where it says register() function.

This is what I mean when I say I have to use sql to insert new user manually:

INSERT INTO users VALUES (3,'acgtxio','John Doe','My PW','My Email','0',9,1,12044,1636306946,'21738','My Outfit','F',9,999999,999999,999999,'0','The SSO Ticket','127.0.0.1','127.0.0.1','1',0,NULL,NULL,NULL,0,NULL,0,NULL,'0');

I am just taking guesses and tweaking around, still feel lost in the sauce.

Users who are viewing this thread