Habbo Next Gen CMS & Cosmic V2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raizer

Feb 21, 2019
Morning peeps,

How you doing all? where we are already being thrown to death with cosmic cms that we see everywhere, I good news for you!

I'm working on 2 new cms's at the moment, lets talk about the first one.

CMS is a comparable with Cosmic, I changed the layout a bit and we also switched to a different framework. We moved to Ares Framework which is developed by Dome. offers a lot of functionalities that have already been created. So it is very easy to as a developer start with. is actually developed for frontend programming languages like, react, vue or angular because of the json and jwt responses it uses. I developed a version for people who are not yet familiar with those frontend languages. If you are interested to create your own frontend in twig, the only thing you have to do is include the inside your project as a package.

will be released open source at the end of June. We are planned to create the same functionalities as Cosmic. If you have ideas you like to see again in Habbo Next Gen, you can of course mention them as a comment in this topic.

Curious about the improved design?

Last edited:

ZayterDep

Apr 24, 2020
excellent project, have you considered creating a cms identical to the original habbo with cosmic? It would be interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread