Feedback Habbo Mini Games ting design fam

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
I pitched this idea to a RP however they closed down sadly. It was an idea of a arcade machine turned into Habbo Mini Games. Its possible hense some hotels currently have mini games on them like this but different design wise. Anyway, heres some designs that I pitched up from them. I'm open for any feedback and if anyone wanted to develop this then feel free to message me about it. And yes, its nice to see something different than threads spamming for a logo or a banner.

8SL6RY8.png

Main Menu - Appears once double clicked an arcade machine. Design is basically a copy of Flappy Birds.
AGG6aex.png

Sr5nsNy.png

Leaderboard Menu - Simple board, original design was for a rp which is why it has dollar sign under money earned.

FVQ8SBr.png

In-game - Score tracked as user progress, its mostly common sense in this design.

oF37xrp.png

Main Menu - This was another game idea, I wasn't 100% on it but its basically a copy of Pacman.

e49WM5M.png

In-game - Simple layout pacman style, 3 lifes, score tracked. Simple exit button. etc etc

This was a new project which I was hoping to get coded and released however due to my lack of knowledge in any coding language at all. Its high likely it won't happen. But yeah, I appreciate any feedback on this cus its something different from your usual banners, logos, web designs. Something new and something for me to design whilst I'm at college lol. Thanks for reading my paragraphs xx

Mikee

Jul 8, 2017
Brilliant, this is what retros should be imo, creating new stuff with the habbo base, not mindlessly
re-implementing what habbo has already done, but being unique. Awesome design.

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
Brilliant, this is what retros should be imo, creating new stuff with the habbo base, not mindlessly
re-implementing what habbo has already done, but being unique. Awesome design.
lets do this boi
ONT: This is pretty cool, i like when users create their own shit that is super unique but closely related to Habbo in a sense. Thanks for spreading your passion of ideas on devbest :D

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Looks cool, if you were to release the PSDs, I'd probably try to code it for fun - probably a couple others would too.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Looks cool, if you were to release the PSDs, I'd probably try to code it for fun - probably a couple others would too.
Update:

I've decided to release the PSDs, I hope anyone thats coding it has fun doing so and update this thread with whats up. If you need help with anything on the PSD (cus sometimes I'm a sloppy psd person) then message me :)

Download:

Users who are viewing this thread