Habbo is changing his Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

VariousCoderz

Nov 30, 2013
Hi DevBest community,

I just looked around at Habbo.com, and saw a total new layout on the 'Credits' page!
Its more based on the style on the index.

There is also a CMS called 'TuttaCMS' on the web with this style!

You can see the new style here:
hat is your opinion about this?

Thanks,

Mathieu (VariousCoderz)

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
This has been around since last year.. Dont know which month its been added probably around september. Its not very new...

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
Besides that's easy to code for rev.

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
Don't agree on that. The old one is still nice and the new one is actually becoming ugly same goes for the in-game look it's just horrible. I've always been used to the old one and I'm still going to be and so I don't like the this on better than the current one.

Anyway Habbo is going bad anyway so it doesn't matter anymore.

VariousCoderz

Nov 30, 2013
Don't agree on that. The old one is still nice and the new one is actually becoming ugly same goes for the in-game look it's just horrible. I've always been used to the old one and I'm still going to be and so I don't like the this on better than the current one.

Anyway Habbo is going bad anyway so it doesn't matter anymore.

I agree your opinion about the in-game look... But everyone has its own style...

infectedxx

Jan 3, 2014
I don't like the new style, also when talking about the inside of their client. It's totally different. Should create a lookback video, like facebook did. But I hate it, they're editing too much.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
They're slowly rolling out their v3 style (you can tell what is apart of the v3 style; the index, the registration reception and this page), but it looks like they're developing more (from looking at the SWF), and I'm interested to see what they'll do w/ the /habbopages/.

Pro

Insane in the midbrain.
Oct 14, 2010
I don't actually like it, they'd rather want to keep their old credit & other pages at least those where nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread