Habbo HTML 5? Cyclone?

Solid

May 1, 2012
Hello,

sense flash is leaving soon in 2020 i'm guessing everyones moving to HTML 5 with java emulators?

I am just trying to figure out what shall i do next? i am still using Flash on my current hotel and am looking to switch over sense Flash will stop working December 21st 2020.

I seen a couple of HTML 5 Habbo projects but none seem to be anywhere near finished if i'm correct?

What shall I do to move forward in the retro community?

Last edited:

Solid

May 1, 2012
Well there is a project by Billsonnnnnnn called Nitro, it works with Arcturus and its Database.
Okay anymore information? Is it working? and its html 5 correct? is it released? Thanks!
Post automatically merged:

I am just looking for a start for HTML 5 sense Flash is leaving there will be no user friendly way to play retros unless HTMl 5 correct?

@JayCustom
@JMG

Last edited:

Shxrty

Shorty#1960
Mar 31, 2018
Okay anymore information? Is it working? and its html 5 correct? is it released? Thanks!
Post automatically merged:

I am just looking for a start for HTML 5 sense Flash is leaving there will be no user friendly way to play retros unless HTMl 5 correct?

@JayCustom
@JMG

They plan to release Nitro of course ( ) , Cyclone was released aswell but no one knows how to set it up.

now, there is a project being worked on by the lovely @Maatt link to it is here:

Solid

May 1, 2012
They plan to release Nitro of course ( ) , Cyclone was released aswell but no one knows how to set it up.

now, there is a project being worked on by the lovely @Maatt link to it is here:
what about this?
I see its completed pretty much. bobba.ios html 5. But, having trouble installing it.

Users who are viewing this thread