Habbo Hotel Setup!

MadMann

Aug 2, 2012
Requirements:

• VPS (preferably from )
  • Phoenix Licence (if you want a Phoenix setup)

r63 Setup Plans:
Phoenix Emulator - $7.50
This includes a basic setup of IIS, MySQL, PHP, Phoenix Emulator. This includes the CMS of your choice.

Uber Emulator - $5.00
This includes any cms compatible with Uber emu.

Contact me:

Can't Contact me on skype then Pm with this form below filled in.

Subject: Hotel Setup

Package:
CMS:
VPS or local PC:
Anything else:

GohanSSJ

Ya.
Feb 18, 2013
This is just useless.

People can use set-ups via tutorials and if they are really willing to make you set up an retro for them them they are stupid and so are you, please take a visit at the Habbo section and then check again if you really want to do that while there are enough advanced tutorials related to set-ups.

Also why should they buy a Phoenix license from someone else or make someone else buy a Phoenix license, that only leaves them stuck on the fact that if something goes wrong then you are the one responsible for his/her VPS/Phoenix license lost and so it's a complete waste of time.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
This is just useless.

People can use set-ups via tutorials and if they are really willing to make you set up an retro for them them they are stupid and so are you, please take a visit at the Habbo section and then check again if you really want to do that while there are enough advanced tutorials related to set-ups.

Also why should they buy a Phoenix license from someone else or make someone else buy a Phoenix license, that only leaves them stuck on the fact that if something goes wrong then you are the one responsible for his/her VPS/Phoenix license lost and so it's a complete waste of time.
It isn't 'useless'. Some people want to be spoonfed. If they want, let them. If they get their licenses stolen, to bad for them. Its the risk they take. Calling people 'stupid' because they offer a service, is a stupid act itself. So please, before you post shit like this, first think about it.

Users who are viewing this thread