Flash Habbo.GURU ❤ Join Today ❤ r63b ❤ Hiring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vitix

Jan 19, 2013
Hey, really good and fast CMS. Just a quick question, how did you manage to hide the IP on view source? :)
Are you talking about view:source on the client? If so, just buy a proxy and add it..

Shatter

Selling Dedicated Servers
Jan 8, 2014
I've done a bunch of updating on the CMS and the client! Come check us out!

Rama

Jan 4, 2011
1) Why are you trying to get my hotel IP
and
2) It's called a TCP proxy
Incorrect, I'm not trying to get your IP. I'm trying to look for hotel owners who know how to do this, and which proxy did you get it from?

Shatter

Jan 8, 2014
7sugi.png

We've added the latest clothes and the latest furniture to Habbo.guru
We are currently looking for a few avid members of the community.
We are looking to fill the following roles:
- Technical Development Manager
- Hotel IN-Game Community Manager

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
Incorrect, I'm not trying to get your IP. I'm trying to look for hotel owners who know how to do this, and which proxy did you get it from?
Just buy one from or once u buy it I can set it up for you?

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
You should try to updated to the latest UI. Should be easy because you are good at making Habbo hotels. :up::););):up::D

Shatter

Jan 8, 2014
You should try to updated to the latest UI. Should be easy because you are good at making Habbo hotels. :up::););):up::D
Working on a new project with a few friends from back in the day. I would say names but they are no longer allowed to work on Habbo by law so they don't want me to release their names. We will be on the new UI within the next week or two and it's not based on PlusEMU either. Also there will be some dramatic CMS changes so keep your eye out on the hotel and wait for the upcoming changes.

Notorious

The Notorious D.E.E
Mar 2, 2012
I've been with this hotel for ages, and I can say that Habbo.Guru is one of the best hotels I've been apart of. It's great to see the hotel take a step forward with the New UI change and CMS changes. Goodluck Gan. - Much love from Dee.

Shatter

Jan 8, 2014
I've been with this hotel for ages, and I can say that Habbo.Guru is one of the best hotels I've been apart of. It's great to see the hotel take a step forward with the New UI change and CMS changes. Goodluck Gan. - Much love from Dee.
Thanks Dee, I greatly appreciate it.

Reactions: AMG
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread